Live ur life as if theres no tomorrow 11/11/18

Last year, November 11, 2017; this day was one of the most scariest days of my whole life. I started this day looking through all these old pictures of my favorite memories with some of my favorite people. I then got up to start my day. I started to do dishes. I remember feeling really lightheaded and nauseous, so I went and stood by the kitchen table. I remember staring out my kitchen window; watching the snow fall. I felt so relaxed, calm, and warm. My vision smudged together, and it was like I was taking a nice, long nap. But, in reality, I fell to the floor and I was seizing, with my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I woke up on the floor very confused. My hearing was as if my ears were shoved under water. If hearing could be blurry, this was it. My stepmom was screaming,
     "Adam! Call the ambulance! Call the ambulance! Allison! Allison!"
     I was so scared. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I was always this healthy child my whole life, and then this. It was really scary.
     This day opened up a different view point in my life. After being out of the hospital that day, I felt really ill. I was really weak for a long time, and I was always tired. I have never really felt 100% normal since that day. But, just the fact that, that could have been my last day. Life is so unpredictable and we need to treat every day as if it is our last day on Earth. Would you be satisfied with the last words you said to your parents? Siblings? We really need to tell each other how we feel. No matter how hard it may be. We need to hold onto every moment. Put ur phone down during a concert. You don't have have to record everything. Ur brain will remember. Laugh with ur friends. Cry with ur friends. Hold the people you care about close. We never know when their last day will be. We need to go out and take risks. Go zip lining. Go on that date. Go to that new school. Go talk to that new student. Go talk to that boy/girl. You will never know what the future holds if you don't do anything more than just the same routine every day. We have this one life and we aren't gonna be here forever. Live ur life as if there won't be a tomorrow.