World giraffe day 6/21/20

Today was a good day. Mom picked me up, and we went to church. I saw Mr.Dave, Grace, Ashleigh, and Ryan. After church, I went to Walmart, and tried to clean out mom's car a little bit to find my air pods. Couldn't find them. Mom dropped me off at the campground. I sat around camp waiting for Lexi.
I went off and called Dashia, and told her about Daniel and what happened. We were both really mad. While I was on the phone with her, there was this dude on the swings, screaming songs. I thought to myself, "What a mood, kinda want to join him."
I met up with Lexi, and her cousin Kendra. I told them about the dude on the swings. He was sitting in his car. I walked up to his car, knocked on the window lightly, and asked if he was alright. He said he does that to clear his head. As we were walking away, Kendra says to me,
"You're so BOLD."
Kendra walked back to her campsite, and Lexi and I walked. I told her about Daniel and everything. We're both mad, and she's sad for me.
Lexi and I tried to skateboard. That was a time. I got my ukulele, and played and sang songs for Lexi and Kendra. I remembered that Daniel had my scrunchies, so we walked to his place to get them.
"Here you go. Now you have three."
His voice was nice. We ran into Becca on the way back to the campsite. We walked with her to the corner store. The sky was neat. The dude was in his car again. I asked him if he was alright, since he said he does that to clear his mind, he must have a lot going on. I guess he's trying to start a photography business, and he does filming too. His name is Eddic. I've never heard that name before. I guess it's from Ukraine, or he's from the ukraine. He thought I worked at the county park at first. Love that.
Lexi, Kendra, and I went to do floating lanterns. I wrote many things on my floating lantern. One of them being "to get over a boy I always end up having to be 'just friends' with." The first floating lantern floated on the water and not in the air, but the other ones turned out good. It was very satisfying. I was yelling things across the lake, Lexi said I was being bold.
Lexi and I went to my campsite and ate smores, then sat at the park till 11:11pm and talked. I talked about how I fantasize about life after high school. I talked about my mom, how I wish I could make things better for her. I talked about my dad and Gretchen, how they don't get my mental health issues, how I'm like cinderella. I talked about how I just really want to leave my impact on the world, make it a better place. Lexi says she loves learning about Ally Cherry. We walked halfway between our two campsites, then split up to go to our own campsites.
I went to my dad's friend's campsite, Jason and Colleen. Colleen wanted to talk about Daniel. She asked some questions. She said it sucks. It's cool that I was able to talk to her, an adult, about the situation. Love her.