Homecoming game 10/5/18

I woke up happy this morning because Twenty One Pilots released their new album, Trench, and For King & Country released their new album, Burn The Ships. I listened to some of the new music on the way to school. The sunrise was beautiful.
When I got to school, Liv and I went to the bathroom to put on blue and gold face paint. We were fashionably late for class.
In 1st hr, we watched a video and took notes. 2nd hr, I was a hero. 3rd hr, Mr.Brown played the full 14 minute Thriller, Michael Jackson video. I love Michael Jackson. 4th hr, we rehearsed the national anthem for the homecoming football game tonight. Liv and I had the same lunch today, so we sat by each other, just like old times. 5th hr, we did art appreciation. 6th hr, worked on math. The pep assembly was kinda lame this year.
For the homecoming game tonight, I put on so many layers to stay warm. The Gaylord High School choirs sang the National Anthem. After that, I went to hang out with juju. Juju was hanging out with people who I'm not a big fan of, so I left and found other people to hang out with.
I hung out with Carson and this kid who looked 12 years old, but said he was 17, and was being a brat.
I eventually found my friend Ty, and we walked around and talked. We went to sit in the student section on the bleachers. The bleachers kept shaking so much; I thought I was gonna fall. I saw Danny Boi walking off the bleachers, and went to talk. I guess he didn't feel good. I hope he feels better.