First day of sophmore year 9/4/18

I woke up at 6am. Dad told me to leave for the bus at 6:35. I did, and I ended up waiting 25 minutes for the bus with an umbrella, in the pouring rain. I was late to school because there was a bunch of cars and busses lined up.
I got to school, found my locker, put my umbrella and bag in there. I took a folder and headed to my first class of the day for the next ten months, human anatomy/ physiology with Mr.Dionne. He seems to know what he's doing, so that's good. Maybe I'll actually have a good science teacher for once. I don't like the fact of dissecting a heart, brain and an eye in the future.
My next class was English 10 with Ms.Jeanotte (Ms.J). She seems kinda strict. Daniel (Danny Boi) and I sat with each other. We had to fill out this paper about ourselves. We had to write our life matos. I didn't know what to write for mine, so I wrote, "rain drop, drop top, shoutout to God for loving us nonstop," and, "y'all need Jesus." For greatest accomplishments, I said hitting people with bibles, and feeding a real giraffe.
Danny Boi took me to my third class, cuz we have that class together, and I didn't know where it was at. Third hour is civics with Mr.Brown.
I had first lunch, so I went to lunch after that. I didn't have any friends, so I got my lunch and ate with Ms.Caldwell, my English teacher from freshman year, in her class. As I was sitting there, I said,
"I didn't know you could walk into a classroom and feel every memory come to life."
I had to go to choir next with Mr.Reed. I really hope I actually like choir this year. Last year everyone annoyed me because no one ever took anything seriously.
I went to draw and design next with Ms.Hunt. We have three assignments due Friday. A name card, a landscape with a house, and a self portrait. I want to switch out of the class, but I also want to try it to challenge myself and become better at drawing.
My last class, geometry with Mrs.Hopp. Daniel and I sat by each other again. There was this freshman sitting by us, and we were teasing him. I said,
"Aw, look at the freshman. Wait, I literally look like a freshman."
I introduced myself, and started introducing other people to him. His name is Sean.
We ended up switching seats, so now I don't sit by Danny Boi or sean anymore. I didn't know the persons name of who sat behind me, and I had to ask, which was awkward because he knew my name, and we've had classes together before.
I rode the bus home. This little kid was talking to me, and wouldn't stop talking. When I got home, I tried doing my draw and design homework, but Kaylee and Devontae, my niece and nephew, would not leave me alone. Kenna, their mom, took some pictures of me so I could pick one for my self portrait I have to draw. I started it, and it looks like a potato.

 I started it, and it looks like a potato

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

High school but it's not a musical जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें