Things will change 10/2/18

A lot can happen in a couple years. Four years ago exactly, I was in 6th grade, thinking "wow, I'm gonna be in middle school next year." Now I'm a sophomore in high school, only having two more years of school left.
Three years ago exactly, I was in middle school, oblivious that I was going to lose someone very important to me in a couple months. I got bullied. I delt with a lot of grief, hurt, and depression that year.
Two years ago exactly, I made a decision to walk in the doors of a youth group that has now left a huge impact on my life. Two years ago, that was my favorite place. I grew close to everyone there. I considered them all my family. Two years ago exactly, I met my best friend, my sister, Ashleigh.
One year ago exactly, I was having a hard time with being in a new school, and a new youth group. I was celebrating one year of friendship with my sister Ashleigh.
Now? I have learned that a lot can change. Nothing is ever the same. You will lose people in this world. I have had to go to a ton of funerals already in my lifetime. People will walk out of ur life and you'll be left thinking about it everyday. The person you called your sister, could become a stranger. There will be a time where depression will drag you right to the bottom. Where, the place that made you the happiest, where you actually felt like you had a place, you felt hope, at peace; that could turn into a place, where you leave crying. Where you just want to give up on everyone. You may feel like you have no one. You'll probably put on an act for everyone, a happy act; then you'll take a shower just to let out the tears.
That's okay. It's okay. But, eventually, you gotta realize you can't change what has happened. You gotta move forward with your head held high, with a positive mindset about what the future may hold. God has a set path for all of our life's. Nothing he does is a mistake. Use these times to latch onto God because, in the end, that's all who we really have, and He will never change on us.