8• thinking of you

Start from the beginning

"Oh it was worth missing a Michael Jackson comeback concert after he'd raised from the dead. And, five am" Ross chuckled.

"Michael Jackson? Who is she? God?" Rocky's eyes widened as he stared at his little brother.

Michael Jackson was an idol to the both of them. The only celebrity that would actually make them fangirl if they ever met him, if it wasn't for the fact that he currently wasn't alive.

So Ross' statement was very much a big deal to Rocky.

"Might as well be" Ross laughed at his brother's stupid expression, before he wincked at the vibration he felt in his head when he did that.

This headache was going to kill him.

"Well damn, I might just have to try it out"

That comment earned him a good smack on the head.

It was one week later after the Lynch wedding Laura had attended, and she felt as if that hangover was never leaving.

Vomiting, drained energy, random headaches and weak limbs had been making her life hell for the last few days.

She was convinced she got completely sick that night, seeing as it was cold when they came out, and she was in a short little dress, and she definitely believed the hangover had turned into flu.

She was expecting a runny nose any day now.

But of course her health wasn't the only thing that wasn't going well for her right now, as for the past six days she hadn't talked to Ross once.

She says six because they actually texted a bit back and fourth the next day, making sure they were both doing well and figuring out their weird situation, pressuring that friendship back in it's place.

And apparently huge gabs between their outings had become part of the friendship now.

She knew he wasn't going to text her again, so she'd tried to get her mind off him, and get down to business.

She'd just filmed the music video for one of the songs in her ep, which she was very excited about, and she actually had a lot of movie options her manager had sent her that she could audition about, so she had to go through them and see what she liked, and then try to figure out another movie she was doing with her sister and mom again, that they'd just decided they wanted to bring to life from the sheets of the paper in the book.

Oh! And did she mention she had two more movie deals she still hadn't figured out.

But it was hard to do all of this when she was exhausted all the time. She was pushing herself to the limits, because it's what she does when she wants to forget someone, drown herself in work, but this time she frankly just wanted to lie down, yet she couldn't.

The only thing going well about her right at this moment was him.

Thomas Macken.

That songwriter slash singer in her songwriting team.

They'd been friends for quite a while, even pushing the boundries a few times and flirting, and he'd asked her on a date.

I mean, it wasn't the best timing for sure, but she gladly accepted, feeling a bit nervous as to how it was actually going to go.

She tried to remind herself she'd talked to this guy before. There was nothing about a dinning situation that she should get nervous about.

But she was.

So she had a couple of friends over,and they ordered milkshakes and pizza. Weird combination I know, but they were enjoying it quite a lot.

Olivia, a blondie she'd been friends with since high school who had participated in Ellen's drama shows when she was small, the two never actually meeting until they both got to highschool, but she was still a drama nerd much like Laura, and that makes a receipe for a very crazy drama club duo, Victoria, a friend she'd met in her collage campus second year, short jet black hair and always the one to try get Laura into the sexiest clothes she could find, and Tracy, another music freak that she'd met because she was one of Laura's song-writers, who liked to crack jokes at any given moment.