Chapter 44. Im not normal

Začít od začátku

"It's fine just try not to call me that again." Venom said sounding genuine. Like wow that's surprising. Fibally, I went back to the task at hand. Spotting Penny and Ruby over the building. "I wish I could help you Ruby. But I don't know anything about those men." Penny said to Ruby. "Well what happened to you that night?" Ruby asks. "We were all together and you just vanished. We're you kidnapped!?" Ruby asks. "Oh no! Nothing like that. " Penny said. "Well then where did you go!?" Penny asks. "I've never been to another kingdom before. My father never asked me to venture out. But.... You have to understand my father loves me very much." Penny said. "He just worries to much." Ruby rolls her eyes. "Belive me I know the feeling." Ruby agrees. Penny smiles. "But either way, why not let us know your ok?" Ruby asks. "I.... Was asks. Not to talk to you. Or Weiss, or Blake, or Yang. Anybody really." Penny explained. "Was your dad really that upset?" Ruby asks. Feeling a bit ashamed. "No. It wasn't my father... " Penny was about to answer, when  they heard something. It was a man talking. They looked over, and I looked over on top of the building.

It was a man

It was a man. A holographic man, who was talking about a more advanced Android who was meant for protection or combat. I don't know, or do I care. But... Something... Happened when I looked at those androids. I felt something in me. I couldn't tell at first, but then.... I understood what it was.

It was fear.

"What's with the fear?" Great someone here realized what I was feeling. "Nothing.. " I said. "What your feeling isn't a 'nothing' feeling. Your pulse quickend a slight beat." Venom explained. "Look you can science me later. Just shut it." I said. "You shut it... " Venom mubbled..

The holographic man then shows off then holographic image of this large combat much or robot of sorts. Like if it was the newest trend or something.

Whatever

Whatever. I didn't care. I cared about Penny and Ruby. That man keeps talking about how cool and high tech it is, going as far as to say it's the best thing of the year or something. Well see if it is when it's out. But Ruby looked way into it. "M... Maybe we should go somewhere less..." Penny says. "Why she like that?" I ask myself. "Want an answer? Look at those men in the gray armor." I follow Venom's words. And I see two of those men, who were Soldiers, looking at Penny. One of them pointing at her. "Oh... That's shadyness 101." I said. And I was right. As the second Penny way those men looking at her, she turns around and runs. Right into an Alley way. "Penny? Wait! Where are you going!?" Ruby follows her. "Damn! Have to jump again!" I run back, and ready to jump, across a road and onto the buildings across. Even I realized with my super human abilities, I want gonna make this. I felt worry and fear get into me. "(Y/N). You can make this jump. But normally. There a way you can." Venom says. "How?" I asks. "Your infected with the Blacklight virus. Your agility and speed and jumping is improved with the virus. But there's also something less you can do." Venom explained. "Which is? You scary yet slightly useful alien?" I asks. "You can glide. Tear through the air and cover more ground. Ones you jump, outstretche your limbs like if you were flying but also sky diving and you'll glide. " Venom explained. "Don't worry, if you fail, I'll catch you. I'll tendril our way out of this." Venon said. "Ok... Ok... Thank you." I said. I ready myself. " Ok... Ok... I got this... I got this." I mutter. "We got this." Venom said. I nod after I heard that, after stretching my legs, I break into a run. Reaching the edge, which was coming in fast..