Chapter 1

Hi guys, I'm a new writer, this is the first time I attempted to write a novel.

Writing mystery/suspense isn't easy, but I'm giving it my best. I hope all of you like it :>

-

Chapter 1

‘‘Jay, I, I can't do this. I can't come along with all of you, I just can't. I'm too scared. please don't force me into this party shit, Please?’'

He glared into my hazel eyes, pulled me closer to his body and wispered, ‘‘Honey, listen. If you love me you will come. Don't break my heart, I trust you not to.''

That conversation and that moment from noon kept dancing in my mind over and over again as I was laying down on my bed helplessly, playing with my curly brown hair and soft and fair cheeks, deep into the questions; ‘‘should I go? should I not go?’'

Just then, the noise from the door that slammed open bought me back to reality... BAM!

It was mum, who else could it be?

‘‘Stacey, are you alive? I shouted your name from downstairs 4 times! Jay was at the door for you, he left thinking that you're asleep. Oh and yes, he said to give you this letter.''

I recieved the letter with high curiosity, eager to unfold what he would have written.

‘‘Okay thanks m..'' I left my words incomplete, only after realising mum was no more there. She probably left, but that did not bother me even once, I was too curios to read the letter to bother about anything.

I opened the letter which read;

‘Dear stacey, I know forcing you into this party is a little unfair, I know how much tensed and cut out from reality you've always been after your father's suicide letter was found near the sea shore, but..'

Before I could even read a word more, my eyes blurred the sight with tears. My anger hit a new rage. I was furios, more then ever before, so furios that I crunched the paper and just threw it in the corner of the room.

Sad and broken, I allowed myself to only cry into the night and fade with the wind, moaning the words; ‘I miss you dad, I miss you.'

_

This was chapter 1.

Comment whatever you feel, positive points or criticism, I'd love to know how I can improve on things :)

Chapter 2 will be updated in a few days, I pinky promise. :D

Hugs, Sabir.