So Long, Farewell...

It's that dreaded moment. This book has run its course. Words cannot describe how sad I am to see it end. Writing these one-shots gave me the confidence to write other things, confidence I severely lacked. I was 13 when I started writing these, and that was a time where my anxiety and depression was at an all-time high. I had yet to start therapy or my medications. Writing was my way of coping and to see that other people actually liked what I wrote, well that was amazing.

The past few years have been full of ups and downs. Things have changed so much. When I started writing these my beloved childhood dog had just died. Right now, as I write, I'm dodging my new kitten (Maria Reynolds) as she tries to bite my fingers.

I would like to thank everyone that has read, liked, or commented. Whether you've been here since 2015 or just recently stumbled upon my stories, you all mean so much to me.

I would like to apologize to anyone who requested something that was never done. I oftentimes lost inspiration to write and then forgot about the requests. In fact, that's how I knew this book was over. Writing became like a chore. Now don't get me wrong, Percy Jackson will always have a part of my heart, but after 4 years my creativity has run short.

One last thing, I'm not done writing. My Descendants story will continue on a biweekly base. I have recently written a fanfiction for the musical Spies are Forever that I'm considering posting here. And who knows what that future holds.

Thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart.

​​​​​​​ ~Morgan