Florida? Florida. (Luke)

So, admittedly running away from the camp that has kept you alive from the past (almost) 10 years of your life. But, come on. Luke can be very persuasive. Maybe you weren't 100% on board with his whole 'overthrow Olympus' plan, but you did understand where he was coming from. Plus, the whole living on a cruise ship was a selling factor.

Now here you are, sitting on a (very comfortable) couch in Luke's "study", if it could be called that. You were sipping some (non-alcoholic) drink that Luke had made that the bar in the room. Luke himself was pacing back and forth in front of a large table with a map on it. He was trying to figure out the best place to dock the ship. Currently you guys were off the coast of Virginia, but that was too close to New York for Luke's comfort.

Luke stopped pacing and leaned over the table. From where you were sitting you could see the numerous red marks that indicated places that were not sufficient to dock. So far anything within a three state distance for New York had a big X across it. Also a majority of the West coast was crossed off (something about Ramen? Colon? Stolen? whatever). At this point in time the only place you could go is the Gulf of Mexico. The question is where.

You stood up and set your drink on the table in front of the couch. You placed a hand on Luke's shoulder and he gave you a strained smile.

"Luke, you're over thinking this," you said to your stressing boyfriend.

"Yeah, well. Do you have a better idea?" Luke snapped turning back to the table.

You looked at the map and grabbed (a conveniently placed) pair of scissors. You ignored Luke's interested look and cut out the Gulf of Mexico. You walked over to the dart board in the room and took one of the darts and stuck the paper to the board. You grabbed another dart and stepped back from the board. You felt Luke behind you. You raised your arm and threw the dart at the board. It landed with a thunk.

You turned to Luke and motioned to the dart board.

"How do you come up with such simple ideas?" Luke chuckled and removed the map from the board. The dart had landed on the coast of Florida.

"So, Florida?"

Luke nodded, "Florida."

You smiled, "Alright, I've been meaning to work on my tan."