Any Day (Octavian)

You sighed as you were stopped in the middle of the path by a smug looking Octavian. Percy, who was standing next to you, looked annoyed and a bit confused. Octavian ignored him in favor of smirking at you.

"Hello (Y/N)," he greeted snootily.

"Hi, Octavian. What do you need?" you asked unamused, trying to get away quickly.

Octavian raised an eyebrow at you. "I think you know," he responded, crossing his arms over his chest.

You scoffed and grabbed Percy's wrist and began to pull him past Octavian. You called over your shoulder, "And you know my answer."

You pulled Percy along quietly for a few minutes before he finally asked, "What was that?"

You turned to him, stopping just outside of the arena. "I know you don't like him, but it's rude to call him a 'that'."

Percy frowned. "That's not what I mean."

You sighed, again, and shrugged your shoulder. "Just Octavian being an ass again, nothing to worry about."

Percy rested a hand on your shoulder. "You know, if he's bothering you I'd be happy to help."

You grinned at Percy as you walked into the arena. "Thanks, but I think I can handle myself."

Percy chuckled. "I don't doubt it."

~Time Skip~

You groaned as you laid down on the couch you had begged Reyna for because "I'm not sitting on the floor Reyna."

You heard Octavian scoff at you as he cut open another stuffed animal, an obsession you thought was weird, but you weren't going to change him any time soon.

"So?" Octavian asked from across the room.

You scoffed at him and threw an arm over your eyes. You didn't reply at first, gathering your thoughts. Finally, you pulled together a sentence, "You're not my favorite person today."

"I'm not your favorite person on any day," Octavian replied bluntly. You shrugged, a bit awkward with your position, and flipped over on your stomach. You rested your chin on your crossed arms and watched Octavian as he finished... doing whatever he was doing. 'Predicting' Percy's ultimate doom probably. Weirdo.

"So," Octavian drawled while he turned around to face you. You groaned, already knowing what he wanted. "You sure you won't help me?"

"Yes Octavian," you sighed, "I'm sure I'm not going to give you dirt on Percy."

Octavian pouted and whined, "But (Y/N)!"

"But Octy," you mocked him, sitting up."

He crossed his arms and glared at you. You rolled your eyes and stood up. You walked over to him and wrapped an arm around his waist. You kissed him quickly before whispering in his ear, "Percy has a panda pillow pet he's fond of."

You watched in amusement as Octavian's eyes lit up. He kissed you before turning to his work and plotting again.

Sorry Percy, you mentally apologized, but pouty boyfriends are too annoying to deal with.