Stargazing (Leo)

It had been an exhausting day. After being chased by monsters the entire day you just wanted to at least get to close your eyes atop Festus with Leo. Leo was still slightly experiencing the honeymoon phase even after you both had been together for who knows how long. That meant he still wanted to do cute things with you when he could, like stargazing. There was nothing wrong with that, it was just that sometimes you would say no to him; when you said no you felt like the villain and then he would give you the infamous puppy dog eyes which were your biggest weakness that made you submit to anything.

Today Leo wanted to take you stargazing unaware of your exhaustion 😬😐😑. As you both were leaning against Festus your exhaustion slowly faded seeing Leo's happy expression. The night sky was also beautiful, which was a plus. All the stars on the dark blue sky and the Cheshire Cat grin-like moon.

"Do you know who's beautiful?" Leo asked you.
Your cheeks slightly tinted a light shade of pink. "Who?" You asked
"Me," he said with a cheeky grin.
You stuck your tongue out at him and lightly punched his shoulder. "Shut up," you said jokingly.
"You're also beautiful but can you compare to my beauty?" Leo jokingly boasted putting his hand against his chest, holding his head up high. You both laughed at his boastful behavior.
"You are very beautiful, my Latino Elf," you told him as you leaned him to kiss him on the lips. As you mindlessly tapped your fingers on his shoulder you didn't notice his eyes widen.
"What?" You asked him when you pulled away looking at his shocked expression.
"I-I-I ummm," he scratched his head as he now had a closed eyed smile and a streak of red across his face. "You umm, kind of umm spelled 'I Love You' in Morse code," he answered sheepishly.
"Oh," your eyes widened and your cheeks tinted pink because of the words he had said. You started to laugh and Leo looked at you like you were some madwoman but laughed as well. "I guess I just picked it up from you," you gave a cheeky grin. Leo's face was still a little red from laughing but now it was also because of embarrassment. "Come on, let's go. Leo, I do love you," you said shyly as you stood up and looked the other way.
"I-I do too," he hesitated. It wasn't that he didn't love you it was just that he was scared of hurting someone else that he loved. The difference was that this time he wouldn't let his fears consume him and keep him from being away from being with someone that he cared about.

A/N: Hi I'm the new co-author Homless Bunny. Morgan will make a chapter about 'Meeting the Author's' and people will know more about me, if the want. Sorry if you don't like my one-shot or if it's too short, I'll try to make them longer.