So Shy (Request)

A/N: Hey.

Kirishima's P.O.V
       I hummed as (Y/N) tried to talk to me.  She was probably babbling about what here siblings had done. I was too busy reading my book, again.
        He scanned the room, trying his best not to focus on the corpse, looking for a door that might lead to her room. She'd said it was across the common area from where they'd all slept.
        There. A yellow door with a brass handle.  
        "Kirishima!" someone yelled, snapping me out of my own little world.
        "What!" I snapped back. I looked up to (Y/N) and it seemed she...grew taller? Oh! I was on the floor. Wait, why am I on the floor?
I glared up to her, and she shrugged her shoulders, "I've been trying to tell you, someone has been knocking on the door."
I heaved a sigh and stood up. Walking over to the door I placed the book mark in its place and opened the door. But as soon as I saw who was at the door I quickly shut it. Turning around ignoring the shout at sat back on my bed.
        (Y/N) gave me a suspicious look and jump over me and bounded to the door. She ignored my pleas and opened the door (Fuck her), and smiled when the Latino walked in. 
        I gave an inaudible squeak and buried my face into my book and trying hard to ignore the rosy color that was heavily coating my cheeks. Footsteps came towards me as I tried to sink into my bed further.
        "Hey." he said in a cheeky voice. At this moment I was practically trying to become one with the bed sheets.
        "H-Hi." I stuttered out. I continued to look at my book, but I saw (Y/N) slip out the door.
Leo coughed and shifted his eyes around the room until the landed on the bed above mine. An awkward silence settled between us.
        "So-" He started. But the door opening cut him off. In walked Malcolm but once he saw me doing a tomato impression and Leo rocking on his heels he quickly turned out the door.
          I cleared my throat and lifted myself off my bed and moved towards the trunk at the end of my bed and carefully set my book onto of the others in there and grabbed another book at random. I straightened up and brushed a piece of hair from my face.
          "So." I said shifting back to my bed. I seemed to have snapped him out of his stupor.
          "Oh right!" he exclaimed walking back to the door where (for some reason) he had placed a pile of wooden boards. "I'm here to install the book cases!"
          He paused and deflated slightly. I let out a small chuckle.
          "That sounded cooler in my head." He admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck.
          "Well if I were you I would, um, hurry up. The others will, y'know, probably be here, um, soon. And, yeah." I said fumbling over my words. I sighed and sat back on my bed starting my book from where I left off, listening to Leo install the last few personal bookshelves that Annabeth ordered for the cabin.
          Yet.
          But if anyone slipped for a moment, she wasn't going to bother with a first warning.
          "Bring the Earthens too." Aimery said.
          Adri and Pearl whimpered as they were hauled to their feet, but Cinder turned down her audio interface to drown them out. She didn't know why Levana wanted her stepmom and stepsister, but if she thought Cinder held some affection for them, she would be disappointed.
          "Where are we going?" Cinder asked as she was shoved away from the cell.
There was a long silence, and she was sure she was being ignored, but eventually Aimery answered, "You are to be the guest of honor at Her Majesty's wedding feast."
          She clenched her jaw. Wedding feast. "But I forgot my ball gown on Earth."
          This time, it was one of the females who snickered. "Don't worry," she said. "You wouldn't want to get blood all over it anyway."
          I continued to read the book ignoring the hammering of nails.
          "Calm down. I know what I'm doing." He responded, pretending to be calm while his heart was a hammer pounding against his chest.
          "I thought you said you've never driven one of these before."
          "I haven't."
  A tap one my shoulder scared me out of my wits. So I did the natural thing, I threw my book at them and screamed, "Rape!!"
          Amazing reaction for a demigod, right?
The person landed with an 'Oomph' next to my bed. "What was that for?!"
            "Leo!" I exclaimed as I rushed out of my bed and next to him. "Oh my gods. I-I'm so-so sorry. Um, I can get you ice or-"
          "You know you ramble a lot."
I blushed and helped him stand up. I pulled with a little too much force and sent him crashing into me. I fell back onto my bed and he fell onto of me. And just my luck we accidently kissed.
Great. I gasped (and possibly squeaked) and pushed him off and jumped off the bed. Looking down I quickly scurried over to one of the smart boards.
"So shy." he tsked and set to work at my bed. "So vey shy." 

A/N: Sorry about the long book passages. I had writes block and that is what happened. Oh and if anyone wants to tell me what book each passage is from (series and specific book) there could be a prize. Probably do their request first. Bye.