What Do you Want? (Luke)

You can't believe it, it's just impossible. Why would he do something so, so stupid? Wasn't he happy enough with what was at camp? He had friends, family, he even had a girlfriend! You should know, you are his girlfriend, or a least you were... Does running to join a Titan and trying to kill one of your friends count as a brake up? Maybe you should ask the Aphrodite cabin later... And get this! He hade the nerve to ask you to come with him!

You shake your head to clear your thoughts, mainly because you had to be foucse as to not get caught by the harpies.

You were walking around camp at night because you couldn't sleep, it's been about four months (it's December) since Luke left to join Kronos and you still didn't know why. So what? Your godly parents didn't pay attention to you guys, at least you have siblings to talk it out with, there is no reason to go running off to the Titans. Now all the unclaimed or minor God and Goddess' kids, them, you can understand why they ran away, they are completely neglected.

You let out a sigh and head to the edge of the border, watching as it snowed outside. You hear a noise but brush it off as a nymph or something. What you weren't expecting was the hand the that landed on your shoulder, but thanks to your quick reflexes you grabed their wrist and judo flipped them (Annabeth moment!) and put one arm on their neck and your other hand on your weapon. When your eyes adjusted to the sight underneath you, you narrowed you eyes and put more pressure on his neck.

"Well, at least I know you're mad at me." He chuckled. The nerve of him!

"What are you doing here?" You slowly ask him.

"To see my girlfriend of course. Is that a crime?" He asked (falsely) innocently.

"No, but joining the Titans is a crime, and I might just take you in for it if you don't tell me why your here." You threatened, but you both knew not matter what he did you could never do that to him.

"Now (Y/N) we both know that you couldn't do that, especially to me." He smirked, "You love me to much."

As if to prove his point he leaned up and kissed you, and you couldn't help but melt into it. Taking advantage of your more or less relaxed state and flipped you over so he was on top. When you broke apart you glared up at him.

"What do you want Luke?" You ask harshly.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you to join me." He says.

" No, just because you hate your family doesn't mean I do. Just because I've only met (G/P) once, it doesn't mean I hate them." You state boldly.

He let out a sigh and said, " I was hoping you would come willingly, but I guess I'll have to use force. Sorry."

Suddenly he pressed a cloth to your mouth, and the last thing you saw was his 'I'm sorry but I had to' face before you blacked out.

'The jerk...'