Never Been Happier (Annabeth)

"Please stop, I'm getting dizzy," Leo complained while laying down on the couch. You stopped and glared at him, than continued to pace around the ship's living room. It had been gods-know-how-long since Percy and Annabeth had taken the fall into Tartarus. You had no idea if either were still alive and that was not good for your mental health.

Soon everyone was preparing to go to the Doors of Death. You swore that if Annabeth (and Percy) weren't there you were jumping in to find them. A fight later (where Frank shoulder through with a arrow in his shoulder) and a new Predator (once again, Frank was having an interesting day) you were finally there. While everyone was fighting off the last remains of monsters you stood by the Doors of Death (elevator doors?). Eagerly you waited for the doors to open.

You vaguely realized that Percy and Annabeth may not be the ones that come out when the doors open up. But you decided to deal with that problem if it happened.

"(Y/N)!" you heard Hazel yell. You turned around just in time to see a empousi charging at you. You deflected its claws and lunged forward with your (Y/W). Somewhere behind you you registered a faint ding. You managed to stab the monster and turned towards the sound. You felt your heart rise.

One the floor of the cave was a dirty and bloody Percy and Annabeth. Both looked exhausted. You felt elated.

~Le time skip to back on the ship~

You and Annabeth were in her room on the bed. You were clinging to her. Ever since the fighting stopped you latched onto her. She has yet to complain. You couldn't believe you were so close to losing her just because of some stupid spider that couldn't accept that she wasn't the best.

"Hey," Annabeth mumbled into your neck. You hummed in response holding her tight. "Are you alright. Not that I don't enjoy the attention."

"Mm, never been happier Beth," you sighed and looked at her with a smile.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not dead, so don't worry."

You frowned, "But you almost died."

She smiled and sat up, "It's an occupational hazard. Come on, gods know the group needs a strong leader."

You sat up and gave her a quick kiss. You were just relieved that she was alive and okay. Maybe mentally scared, but still in one piece. And at the moment, that is all that matters.