You're A Great Doctor (Request)

A/N: This is for @bloodybritish hope you like it love!

"I'm just saying, it would be some much easier to just go to college and come back during the summer!" Amber said staring at Will intently.

"But Camp Half-Blood is our home," Will stressed.

"I know, but don't you actually want to do something productive with your life?!"

Will didn't say anything. He only stared at his girlfriend. Amber began to fret. She knew that Will's choice of career was a touchy one. His mom would constantly tell him that he should be a lawyer or something like that. She didn't want him to be like his father. Something about him being useless...

"W-Will. I-I didn't mean," Amber stuttered. Her cheeks began to heat up. Her words became harder to understand as her stutter increased. Will only stared at her with a few tears welling in his eyes. Amber began to stumble over her words. In embarrassment she stood up quickly and ran out of the empty Apollo cabin (and yes, neither of them cared it was against the rules).

Amber ran across the field between the cabins until she reached the woods. She continued to run ignoring the the people calling out to her. When she reached a tall enough tree she began to climb.

"Amber? Amber? Are you okay?" someone called out.

It wasn't Will, Amber realized. She was relieved and a bit upset. Instead of her boyfriend walking out of the shadows it was someone else. It was Annabeth followed by Piper and (Y/N).

"Amber, come down here please," (Y/N) called out.

Amber didn't reply. She curled in on herself more. Well, as much as she could without falling of the branch that was her seat. She heard her three friends conversing together quietly. They seemed to come to an answer because the hushed whispers stopped.

"Alright Amber, this is your last chance. If you don't come down, we're coming up," Piper told her friend.

Amber appreciated that Piper didn't charmspeak her. But she still had no intention of coming down. She heard a collective sigh. Then there was rustling as the three demigods began to climb the tree. After a few mistakes and hushed complaints, Annabeth, Piper, and (Y/N) reached the same area that Amber was hiding in. They all found a branch to hold their weight and all looked at her.

"I-I screwed up, a-and I couldn't s-say that," Amber said while sniffing and rubbing her eyes.

"Oh Amber," (Y/N) said while reaching out to their friend.

Amber grabbed (Y/N)'s hand. Annabeth and Piper shared a look. They both began to climb down the tree. When Amber tried to question them (Y/N) told her not to worry. So Amber simply closed her eyes and tried to stop herself from hyperventilating. A few minutes passed. How many, Amber didn't know. But soon enough there was a rustling in the shrubs. Amber lifted her head but soon hid herself away again as she saw Will walking out into her sight. (Y/N) removed their hand and patted Amber's head. They climbed down the tree and whispered something to the son of Apollo. He nodded and looked up to where Amber was huddled. (Y/N) walked off.

"Amber?" Will called out while walking closer. "Amber, please come down."

"No," Amber called out.

"Alright then I'll just do this down here then," Will mumbled. "Okay, just know that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you. If you really want to go to college in Camp Jupiter I will go with you."

Amber started. He was sorry? Will had nothing to be sorry about. Amber began to climb down the tree. Once she stood in front of Will she hugged him.

"I'm so, so, so sorry Will. I didn't mean it. You're a great doctor. If you want to stay we can stay."

Will hugged her, "Well, I said we can do, and you said we can stay. As long as we don't start arguing like we're in a sitcom..."

Amber laughed, "How many sitcoms did you have to watch come to that conclusion?"

"Way to many over mother-son night."