-35-

"I love you so much" He whispered in my ear as we cuddled together in the early morning

It was 5 am but none of us sleep the night. I was fine with it, being there with him, I felt amazing. He put his soft fingers on my cheek and I could feel my face get hot. I smiled softly, seeing him half asleep on the pillow next to me. His blue hair was covering his slowly closing eyes.

"I love you too" I said as he fell asleep, closing his eyes and his hand going limp but still on my cheek. I scooted closer to him putting my head under his chin, following right behind him.

"Jackie" I was shaken awake. Squinting my eyes, I looked around to see who was talking to me. There sat Colby with his hand on my shoulder. His hair was finally dry but his shirt was still off. "Huh?" I asked rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Hungry?" He asked taking his hand off my shoulder. I got up and nodded, trying to fix my nest of hair. "Can i shower first?" He nodded and got up, digging through his drawer and throwing me a shirt. "I'm assuming you didn't bring any clothes" He said smiling. "Thank you" I got up and headed towards his shower.

I stared at the nozzle of the shower. Figuring out people's showers is hard, I could see why Liz needed help. "Colby!" I yelled out for him, holding myself. It was getting cold since my feet were touching the tiles of the floor. "Yeah?" He got closer to the door. "How do you turn on your shower?" He laughed, I could tell he was shaking his head, judging me. "Let me show you"

"No, you can't come in"

"And why not?" He waited for an answer. "Because I don't have any clothes on. Just hurry up and tell me how!"

"Come on, let me show you. It's not something I haven't seen before, Jackie." I shook my head and gave in, going over to the door, unlocking it and quickly putting my hands around my body again. He walked in and looked and me, raising his eyebrows and smiling at me. He went over to the shower, turning it on. "There's a clean towel in the cabinet under the sink" He pointed to the sink. Thank you, now get out" He held up his hands and walked out. I closed the door and locked it. "It was a nice view" I hear him say as I locked the door. "Colby, no!" He chuckled at my response.

After my shower, I grabbed the towel from the cabinet and dried myself off. I put on the shirt and looked at myself in the mirror, the shirt covered my tiny body frame. I unlocked the door and walked out, Colby wasn't in his room.

I awkwardly walked out of his room, I didn't know where anything was. Liz seemed to have walked out at the same time as I did, yawning with her messy bun threatening to fall. "Good morning" She said standing besides me. "Where's Colby?" I shrugged, "I was taking a shower and when I got out he wasn't in the room" She made a 'o' with her face. "Let's go
find him then" She started walking downstairs and I followed her. I'm afraid of what his parents would think seeing two girls coming downstairs. I mean his Mom knows who I am, but what about Liz?

After looking around for what seemed like forever we finally found Colby and his Mom talking in the kitchen. His Mom was cooking something and Colby was doing the dishes. "Good morning" I said coming up behind Colby and ruffling his hair. "Good morning girls, Colby just now told me you guys stayed over" She turned her head and smiled at us, then continued cooking. "Sorry"

"It's okay honey! If you would've told me sooner I could've make you guys brownies or something" Liz and I made eye contact. "She's so nice" Liz mouthed, I nodded in agreement.  "Well, I'm currently making you guys some pancakes so if you wanna chill out on the couch and watch tv"

Liz and I sat on the couch, her laying on one side and me laying on the other. "Coachella's so close" Liz said on her phone, which looking at her phone created a small double chin. "I know, I'm excited. We better have some good photos after it" She laughed, "Oh we will, don't worry" Colby walked into the living room and started laughing at how 'comfy' we looked. "Breakfast is ready" He said after laughing and we followed him back into the kitchen.

Everything was nicely set up at the table, I looked at Colby's Mom and smiled at her. "You didn't have to do all this for us"

"Oh, but, I want to set a good impression on my son's girlfriend. Who knows, maybe even his wife?" She looked over to Colby and raised her eyebrows, I got a glimpse of his red cheeks before he looked down at his pancakes. I giggled and started eating my pancakes, all while Liz and I got to know Colby's Mom more and more.

I helped her clean the dishes and put them away. "Thank you for breakfast, it was delicious" I said to Colby's Mom. "It was no problem! Here's my number, we certainly need to have a girls day. Or, you know, if Colby's acting up, you could always tell me" I laughed and typed in her phone number off of the piece of paper she handed me. "Well, I think my Mom wants me home, so I should get Colby to take us home" She nodded, "It was very nice having you guys over" She smiled at me and Liz
as she came into the kitchen from the living room. "Come on loverboy!" She called out to Colby. She nudged me on the arm. "That's what I used to call his father" I smiled at her. Used?