-1-

His eyes look so colorful, if I could only see what color those eyes contain, which color is splattered across

"Jackie!... Jackie wake up!" My mother shaking me awake as I slowly open my eyes, grumbling.

I look at the clock widening my eyes as I realize what time it is 6:48 am. My school starts at 7 am. I jump up and run to grab clothes, simple plain what looks like white shirt with dark jeans.

I rushed into the bathroom, brushing my teeth plus doing my hair into a tight ponytail.

Saying goodbye to my mom and swiftly making my way out of the door, fast walking to the school.

My feet making each step quicker and quicker as I try not to be late for the bell.

I look at the ground at the passing sidewalk as I bump into a person, stumbling backwards my surroundings fill with a bright scenery. Then back to grey, white and black.

I'm colorblind, since I was born I've never been able to experience the amazing, bright, dark "colors"

I blink my eyes confusingly, that was probably my brain spazzing out from the bump.

I look up to see a figure standing in front of me. Looking a bit annoyed with a bit of sympathy in his light grey eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I was rushing and didn't see where I was going and-" I started rambling.

"It's ok, don't worry about it"

He smiled and I felt my cheeks flush. That popular smile that every girl at the school falls for.

I know I didn't like him, yet something in me went crazy.

I briskly nod my head and continued towards the school. My cheeks still flushed and my eyes now focused on the area around me.