-20-

"Come on, time to wake up" Tess banged on our door

"Come on, time to wake up" Tess banged on our door. I lifted my head up to look up at Colby.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes get your asses up! I have things planned" She said and walked away from our door.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Colby getting out of bed and putting on a shirt.

I put my arms out to Colby, wanting him to get back in bed. Instead he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!"

He didn't listen. He continued to carry me until we were in the kitchen, by now all the blood had rushed to my head.

He carefully put me down and I wobbled, trying to maintain balance. I looked over to Jess and she was making breakfast, while Tess was eating at the island.

"Whatcha making?" I asked walking over to Jess, looking over her shoulder to the stove. "Eggs, there's pancakes on the counter too." I looked over and there was a set of steamy pancakes on a plate. I grabbed a plate and packed a few pancakes on it.

Tess waved me over to sit next to her. I set my plate down and sat down. "We have presents!"
She said passing me a small box.

"You guys really didn't have to get-"

"Shut up and open it, Jackie!" Tess said pushing the box closer to me.

I pulled the small ribbon and pictures started popping out, some were all of us, me, Colby, Tess, and Jess. Others were just of Tess and I, and Colby and I.

"I love it" I said looking through the pictures. We all looked so cute. I hugged Tess then went around to hug Jess.

"Now hurry up and eat I have stuff planned." Tess said cleaning up her dish. I put the box away and started eating the pancakes. They were delicious, Jess is a good cook.

After eating I grabbed mine and Colby's dish, putting it into the sink and going to my room to get ready. I found Colby sitting on the chair next to our bed, scrolling through his phone.

"What are you wearing?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"I dunno" I looked through my suitcase, trying to find an outfit. I couldn't really tell which colors matched. I held up a crop top and some jeans. "Do these match?" I asked Colby. He looked up and nodded. "Neon green and black always match" He said. Neon green, who allowed me to buy that. I could tell which was black and neon green by the shades. I decided to give it a try, going into the bathroom and changing.

I walked out and looked at the long mirror, trying to figure out if I looked decent.

"You look amazing" Colby said coming up behind me and kissing me on the cheek. I could  finally see how the neon green looked on me, and it honestly looked good. "Should I spice it up with chains?"

"Definitely" He responded and I searched through my suitcase to find a sliver chain necklace. "Colby, help me find a sliver chain" I said, he came over and picked out the chains, handing them to me. "Thanks" I slipped it on around my neck and turned to Colby for advice. He held a thumbs up and I went to go put on shoes. Finishing my look with makeup.

We walked outside of the room, Tess and Jess already waiting for us in the living room. "Are you guys ready?" Tess asked as she grabbed her bag. I nodded and followed her to the door.