-28-

Colby pulled into my driveway, turning off the car and got out of the car to help Liz with her bags

Colby pulled into my driveway, turning off the car and got out of the car to help Liz with her bags. I pulled her suitcase into my house, my parents running over to greet her. They missed her dearly too.

Liz and I walked into the guest room where she would be staying. "I feel at home" She says jumping into the bed, cuddling up to the pillow. I laughed and crawled in next to her, "I'm so glad you're back"

"I'm glad too"

The door creaked opened and there came in Colby, running and jumping on me. I was on my back with Colby on top, hugging my waist and his head resting on my  stomach. "Colby.. you're heavy" I managed to breathe out. He chuckled and slid off me. I looked towards Liz, "We're talking about you and him later" She mouthed, winking.

I shook my head smiling and looked over to Colby, who was fixing his hair in the mirror hung up on the wall. Liz climbed to the front of the bed, sitting on the edge and looking at the mirror where Colby stood. "Wait right there!" I said as I quickly ran out of the room and into my bedroom.

I searched my room for the polaroid camera, grabbing it from my bedside table and walked back to the room where they waited. "Pretend you're looking into the mirror" I pointed the camera at them as they both turned to the mirror. A flash filled the room as I took the picture.

I put the camera down and waited for the film to produce, Colby and Liz gathered around me to see the picture. I pulled the polaroid out and admired the picture. I smiled as Liz nodded in approval. "I like it, very.... vintage" Colby said looking at me.

I walked out of the room and they followed me into my own room, grabbing a thumbtack from my bulletin board and hanging the picture next to the thousands of other polaroids. I stepped back and admired the memories that that board holds. "Very nice Jackie" Liz said coming up to me, looking around the pictures.

"Thank you, I've worked very hard on it"

"Sam texted me that he wants to film a video with me" Colby said putting his phone away. "Oh, so you gotta go?" Liz asked turning towards him. She seemed sad that he was leaving. "Yeah" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, Jackie"

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, putting my head on his chest. "It's okay, it better be a good enough video to ruin our time together" I said jokingly. He laughed, "I'll make it up to you"

"It's fine, I'll see you later?" I said looking up to him. He nodded and smiled softly, pecking me on the lips. I pulled away and he waved to Liz, who was sitting on the end of my bed, chewing on her lip. She waved back and he left.

I sat next to Liz and she excitedly turned to me. "You guys did something during that trip, didn't you?"

"What?" I acted clueless.

She rolled her eyes, "You know what Im talking about, Jackie!" I shook my head which caused her to groan. "I'm kidding, we might've" She gasped, "I knew it, I knew it!" She yelled and jumped up, causing me to bounce on the bed. "You need to calm down!" I said laughing.

"Was he good?"

I got red and rubbed my arms, "Really good" I said and she laughed. "Wow look at you! Doing adult stuff" I rolled my eyes. "Sure, Liz, if that's what you wanna call it. How about you and you're boyfriend? Have you gotten that far?" She shook her head.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I'm scared. It would be my first time and I wanna know if he's the one, you know?" I nodded in agreement. "I totally get it"  She looked around and saw my bag for ballet. "Wait, you're doing ballet again?"

"Yeah, I started a few weeks ago and I'm getting the hang of it again" I said as she went over to the bag and started picking at the stuff. "That's so sick, I gotta see you practice, like old times"

Liz would always drive me to practice and she was practically my number one supporter. She would always go to my concerts, be the loudest of the crowd, and always brought me flowers at the end. It was nice having someone who saw the best in me.

"You should! It'll be fun having you by my side again" My mom creaked open my door, "We're going somewhere to eat, you guys wanna come too?" We both nodded and followed my mom out of the room, I slipped on my shoes once I got downstairs and we got into the car.

"Alright, what are we having tonight?" My Dad asked. "I picked yesterday" My Mom said, turning to me expecting to pick. I shrugged,

"I dunno"

"Well you gotta pick"

"Dad why don't you pick?"

"But it's your turn"

"Jesus you guys are a hassle, let's just have In-n-Out." Liz interrupted us. "Thank you, Liz, at least someone can actually choose in this family" My Dad said turning into a street heading towards the direction of the restaurant. I rolled my eyes and Liz laughed, pushing my shoulder like a annoying sister.

My dad parked and I got out of the car, closing the door behind me. Before I could walk away I heard a knock on the window. I turned back to the door to see Liz looking at me angrily. I opened the door while laughing. "Sorry, I didn't know you were getting out that way" She waved me away once she got out. "Yeah, just forget about me like that"

"Oops"