-19-

My parents offered to pay for our hotel, we were staying from Saturday to Monday and I felt bad because it was a lot of money

"It's fine, seriously honey!" My Mom said after I said sorry for the 10th time.

I still wanted to get a Coachella ticket to go with Liz so that was going to be hard to ask for too.

"Are you sure? It's a lot of money"

My mom turned around. "Jackie! Go pack" I smiled at her and ran upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my suitcase and started picking outfits, since it's Las Vegas, I wanted to go all out. I finished packing for a week trip even though we're only going for three days. I packed my makeup and other stuff I might need.

Tess is picking me and Colby up at 9 tonight so I need to get some sleep before the long road trip, it's about an 4 hour drive. After setting my stuff downstairs I went back up and fell onto my bed, cuddling up and falling asleep.

I woke back up to my Mom calling my name. "Jackie!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "It's 8:30, I'd get up if I was you!" I shot up out of bed and got everything situated, my hair, my clothes, luggage.

"Are you excited?" My Dad came up to me making sure I have everything, I nodded.

"Really excited, thank you guys for paying for the hotel" I said turning to them. "Of course, and remember you still have your birthday present to be thinking about"

I shook my head. "You guys already spent so much for the hotel-" My Mom interrupted me,

"Jackie, stop worrying about money, we wouldn't be doing this if we didn't have the money" She said hugging me. I heard honking from outside.

"That's Tess, I love you guys so much"I said hugging them again.

"We love you more, have fun!" My Dad said while I was getting my luggage together. My mom opened the door and I stepped out, waving them goodbye.

Colby got out of the car to help me put my bags in the trunk, he also waved to my parents goodbye.

We both got in the backseat together, I said hi to Jess. Tess started driving. "I'm so excited." She said turning out of my street.

"We're going to Vegas!" She said again making us laugh.

About 40 minutes of driving I had to pee, bad.

"Tess! Please I need to go!"

"I don't want to get off the highway, can't you hold it in?"

"No!"

Colby laughed at me and I smacked lightly on the arm. "Please!"

She huffed. "Fine, the next exit." She said looking for a sign that showed an exit near us.