-13-

I woke up with Colby's arms around me, I really enjoyed it and all but I really needed to pee

I woke up with Colby's arms around me, I really enjoyed it and all but I really needed to pee. I tried to slowly slip out of his arms but he just pulled tighter around me. "Please don't go." He mumbled. "Colby please I really need to use the bathroom." He groaned and released his arms allowing me to climb out.

It was a bit chilly once I got out of the bed. I walked into the bathroom rubbing my hands against my arms. I did my business and went back into the bathroom. I looked at the bed and saw Colby, he fell back asleep. His arms were sprawled out from where I used to be and his hair was all in his face. I climbed back into bed and checked the clock, 7:12 am it was still super early so I decided to try and go back to sleep. I laid on my side and pulled the covers over me. I sprawled out my legs, my cold feet accidentally touching Colby's legs, since I'm so short. I guess that was enough to wake him back up because I felt an arm go around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I snuggled back into him and soon fell back asleep.

Someone started banging on the door, I could tell it was Tess by who was yelling. "Come on lovebirds time to get up!" Colby got up to open the door, causing me to whine when his warmth went away. He looked back at me and to the door again, deciding on climbing into bed. But before he could get fully comfortable Tess banged on the door again, causing him to groan and get back up.

He opened the door. "What?" He asked, sounding annoyed. "We're going to get breakfast, get ready." Tess said and walked away back into her room. He looked back to me, his face was sad. "I just want to stay here and cuddle all day." He said and climbed into bed. His face was against the pillow. I started to rub his back. "I know, but we need to eat." He groaned again and I got up, laughing. "Come on." I pulled him out of bed using his arm, he didn't budge. "Work with me Colby." He whined in response. "You're acting like a toddler." I said and giving up and I walked out of the room.

I walked into Tess's room. Her and Jess were already dressed. "Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked. "Yeah you can look through my closet." Now I would say Tess's clothes were a bit more on the edgier side, but I thought her outfits were cute. I picked out a t-shirt and I would wear my jeans again since her jeans wouldn't fit me.

I ended up having to tie the shirt up in a crop top because it was too big. I fixed my hair and face. Walking back into the guest room to find Colby dressed and ready. "I thought you would still be in bed." He laughed. "I was but I'm starving." I nodded and we walked out of the bedroom, meeting Tess and her girlfriend in the hallway. We all walked downstairs to grab our stuff. Her parents weren't up yet so we just left in Tess's car.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked as we drove down the street. "I was thinking Ihop, is that good?" Tess responded, turning a corner. We all agreed and Tess made her way to the restaurant.

We arrived and I gave the waitress my name, she told her it'll be a 10 minute wait so we sat in the front of the restaurant. I rested my head against Colby's as he sat next to me, Tess and her girlfriend sitting besides me. "How'd you guys sleep?" Tess asked. "Good." I responded. "Just... good?" I knew what she was applying. "You're nasty Tess." She laughed and Colby looked up from his phone, just now zoning into our conversation. "What?" He asked and I shook my head, saying it was nothing.

Our waitress came back and lead us to our table, we all sat down and ordered our drinks first. Her quickly walking away to get them. I looked at the menu, I didn't know if I should get the pancakes or french toast. I leaned over to Colby and whispered. "What are you getting?" He shrugged. "I think the french toast." I nodded and made my decision, setting down the menu. "I had fun yesterday." Tess nodded her head in agreement. "I did too, we have to do that again."

My life went from not wanting to hang out with anyone outside of school, to having all these amazing people I want to be around forever. It's crazy how life can change so fast in so little time.

We talked about the movie last night even though we paid no attention. The waitress set down our drinks and started taking our orders. I got the same thing Colby got and she took our menus. "You need to stop copying me." Colby said. "What? You have good taste." He brushed away his imaginary hair. "What can I say?" He joked, causing me to giggle. "Okay, whatever." I said and swatted him away.

"I think i'm gonna take on ballet. What do you guys think?" I asked. "I think you totally should, you have the body type for it." Tess said while scrolling through her phone. "Colby would know." Jess spoke up causing Colby to almost spit out his drink. I was not expecting that from her but I laughed it off, patting Colby's back as he wiped his mouth. "Kidding," She spoke again. "But I think you should." I nodded. "I might visit my old teacher later today."

"Old?" Tess asked.

"Oh well, I did ballet before I just stopped when I was sixteen because I just lost interest." Tess nodded. "I'll take you if you want."

"If you want." I said taking a sip of my drink. "Of course."

"And I'll go, I want to watch you practice." Colby added. I nodded and smiled, all while the waitress came back to our table handing us our plates.

Once we were finished our waitress took our plates and soon came back with our bill split in two. "Wait, can we split it in thre-" Before I could finish Colby interrupted me. "It's fine actually, thank you." He said handing the girl his card and the bill. Tess and Jess payed for theirs and Colby turned to me. "Really Colby?" I said annoyed. "You're welcome." He said smiling, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You guys ready to go? I'll drop you off at your house." Tess said as we all got up. We walked out of the restaurant saying bye to the waitress who helped us and headed off into the car.

Tess dropped us off at my house, Colby and I waved her and Jess goodbye before going into my house. "Mom, Dad! I'm home!" I called out closing the door. They were in the living room watching tv. "Hey Jackie, how was your night?" My mom asked. "Good." I responded. My mom saw Colby walk in the living room next to me. "Oh hi Colby." He waved at her responding to her with a soft 'hello'. "He didn't stay with you guys right?" My dad asked. I quickly shook my head no. My Mom and Dad looked at me, trying to tell if I was lying or not. "Okay." They said and I walked out of the living room. "I have to go, my parents are probably wanting me home now, but text me when you're going to practice?" Colby asked picking up his backpack. I nodded and opened the door for him to walk out. He gave my a quick peck on the lips which made me internally implode of nerves. It's the effect he has on me. He walked out and got into his car still parked on my driveway, waving goodbye as he drove away.