Only in the Dark *

*Sexual Content*

Camila’s POV

I don’t know how or when this started but, I am more than happy that it did.

Every day at 11:15 pm, this would occur.

“I have been waiting for this all day” she whispered in my ear from behind, sending chills across my entire body.

I was carefully placed on what seemed to be a bed, and I felt her straddle upon me.

The biggest problem with this situation is that I didn't know who this girl was; I didn't even know what she looked like because we were always in the dark. This has been happening for almost a year, and no matter what it will always feel like the first time.

We were making out sensually, but forcefully at the same time I felt her hand run up my shirt and massage my right breast. I moan softly in hermouth and she smirks against my probably bright red lips. Before I can even blink, her lips are on my neck, sucking, nibbling, licking, you name it, my moans grow loud, but not too loud.

She removes both of our shirts and honestly, you do need any source of light whatsoever to see how fit this girl is.

She carefully removes my bra and briskly gives each of my sensitive little nubs a little lick and I shriek in shock.

I hear her attempting to hold back a chuckle and of course she isn’t exactly successful. She pulls herself up and whispers in my ear, “Relax boo”

Within no time she is sliding down my polka-dot pajama shorts down my lean legs and she meticulously rubbed her hand up and down my “sweet spot” and I bite back my lip, trying to suppress my oncoming moans, I need her, and I need her now.

She obviously wanted to hear the sounds to escape my mouth so she pushes my underwear to the side and give my “sweetie” a full-on lick. I moan loudly and arch my back when her lips and suddenly pressed against mine,

“Shh, not too loud babe.” She says quietly against my lips.

Thankfully, her lips go back to where they were previously, my breathing gets heavier and heavier as her tongue thrusts its way in and out of me. As of now I am in pure ecstasy all the sucking and licking come abruptly to a stop once I am about to reach my climax. I rise up, about to ask why she stopped, but I was laid back onto the bed before I could get a word out. Her lips attach to my collarbone and an index and middle finger are inserted in me which causes me to release a fairly loud moan, and of course her lips are against mine once again,

“Don’t forget about what I said before baby” she says, as she continues thrusting her fingers in me.

A flash of lighting from outside ignites the room a bit so I decide to take the opportunity to take a glance at her and see what sort of features I could pick up on. All I was able to catch was her eyesher deep green eyes. Swiftly, she stops her motions,

“Are you alright sweetheart” she whispers with a bit of concern.

“You have beautiful eyes” I blurt out

“Thanks” she says with a smile present in her voice

Her actions are continued and I final reach my breaking point. I lay on the bed motionless, breathing heavily.

“I promise you that one day you will find out who I am” She explains as she cuddles me.

Before I even reply sleep decides to take over, by tomorrow I will wake up in my bed like this never happened, and for now I will only know her in the dark.