Wanted *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Camila giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at Lauren. “Why, you didn’t think I’d say yes?”

With a blush, Lauren ducked her head. “Well, yeah… But since you said yes, tonight at seven?”

Camila winked. “You got it.”

***

“Oh f-fuck…” Lauren struggled to open the door to her apartment, what with Camila’s lips latched onto her neck, sucking and nibbling on her pulse point until a searing mark was left. Camila’s hands were up in her shirt, fingers tracing her bellybutton, the vague outline of her abs, and the underside of her breasts. Once Lauren managed to open the door, they stumbled in, Camila pressing Lauren up against the door.

“You feel so good…” Camila murmured, her nails running against Lauren’s back as she nibbled and sucked on her lips. “Nngh, oh god, Lauren.”

Lauren whimpered and scraped her fingers against the sliver of skin that peeked out of Camila’s shirt as she pushed her on the couch. Lauren kissed down Camila’s jaw and suckled on her neck while she ran her hands all over her abs. Camila’s thigh pressed in between her legs, and the loudest groan escaped her throat.

“O-oh.. What’s that?” Camila asked as she looked up, wide-eyed, at Lauren. She was now blushing and stuttering in an attempt to find an excuse as to what could be in her pants. Camila reached down and palmed the bulge with her insistent hand. “That’s… What is that?”

“Nnnnngh.. Nothing!” Lauren whimpered, trying to move away. But Camila was stronger. She grabbed Lauren by the waist and threw her down on the couch and straddled Lauren’s thighs as she palmed it.

When Camila felt it twitch, she knew exactly what it was.

“You have a penis.” Camila leaned forward and whispered against Lauren’s lips, nipping at it when she felt Camila squirm. She kept rubbing and palming it, loving how she could feel it thicken in her hands. “You want me, don’t you, Lauren? You want me to slide your cock inside me and fuck me so hard until you cum?”

“Oh my fucking god…” Lauren eyes rolled to the back of her head with a low groan rumbling from her throat. Her hips bucked into Camila’s insistent hand, her cock hardening to the point where it ached, and all Lauren could think about was Camila’s soft skin, her mouth, her center, rubbing against her penis.

“Camila, please…”

“Hmmmm?” Camila smirked and unzipped Lauren’s jeans. She pulled them off and left Lauren’s bottom half naked, her cock teetering between her legs. “Wow, you’re… big.”

“I know.” Lauren couldn’t help the smirk that passed her lips.

“Oh, don’t get smirky with me.” Camila gripped the base of Lauren’s shaft and kissed its tip. Lauren’s breath hitched and precum oozed out of the slit. “Uh huh, that’s what I thought.”

Lauren propped her head up on the arm of her couch to watch Camila’s hand stroke her nine-inch cock. Her movements were slow, as if Camila was just playing with her with no desire to make her orgasm. “C-Camila…”

“If you want something, say it, Lauren.”

“W-will you, I mean..” Lauren took deep, ragged breaths to calm down. “Suck my cock.”

“Suck my cock, please.” Camila squeezed Lauren’s shaft tightly, and it would’ve hurt, if not for the pressure that Lauren wanted all along.

“Suck my cock, please!!” She wheezed, and as the last syllable escaped her lips, Camila leaned down and engulfed the tip of Lauren’s leaking cock into her mouth. She arched off the couch and humped her cock into Camila’s throat.