Her Last Name was Trouble

First time I saw her and she was smoking. Her leather jacket was like an uniform to her, she would be always wearing one. I didn’t mind at all though, it made her look sexy as hell.
We were at a bar, I didn’t even know what I was drinking, but I wasn’t drunk or anything. I saw that she went to the bathroom and I thought why not, so I took this opportunity.
She was washing her hands and looked to the mirror in front of her when she heard the door opening, looking at my reflection. I saw the way she looked from the top of my head to my toes and smirked. I didn’t know what to do so I just approached her until I could feel her breath. What was I doing. Had no time to think though, I was soon pushed against the sink and I felt her lips on my neck. Her hands were holding my waist as she pressed her body against mine, her wet lips marked all over my neck, making me feel a pleasure I had never felt until then. Her thigh pressed agaisnt the most intimate part of my body, and that alone took me to another world. I put my hands on her shoulder and she looked at me, I will never forget those hungry green eyes. She wasn’t asking for permission to kiss me, no, she would do that regardless, because she knew she had me. So she did, she kissed me with such lust I thought I would never experience, the taste of her lips were left on me forever. I felt that tingle between my legs and I craved my nails on her shoulder making her bite my neck in response.

Lauren was never the one to call. She didn’t promise she would though, but I insisted she kept my number, you know, just in case. After that night, I would dream about Lauren, about her hands touching my body, the way she took off her jacket, the way she smoked, everything about her was beautiful. She would laugh at my face if I told her those things though, so I kept quiet and instead, I showed my thoughts to her. Kissing her lips in a loving way, trying to hold her hands, caressing her cheek, those were all my signs, but once she noticed she would push me away. She wanted lust, she was lust.

Second time I saw her, she was smoking again… Funny, I thought. She was outside my window, with the thing that killed her day by day between her fingers. As I was looking at her through my window, she looked back at me and then took her phone out, texting me as I realized that when my phone vibrated in my pocket. “Get down here” the text read. And I did. I knew what was going to happen… In my mind I did, but my body could not reject her. She threw the finished cigarette away and stepped closer to me. Her hair was messy, it was curly and there were few strands behind her ear. The leather jacket was there too… Just beautiful. She said she missed me, but I knew what that meant. She kissed my lips and I took her to my room, she let me hold her hand on the way. As I locked the door, she pushed me against it and put my right thigh around her waist, grinding her front in mine just once. She always had this wild side of doing things… And I loved it. I could feel her breath, it smelled like cigarettes and mint. Her lips were making a trail down my neck, she pushed the collar of my shirt down a little, and sucked between my breasts. The pleasure was out of this world, I could not believe someone could make me feel such a thing, I wanted to be hers, I wanted to let her do anything to me. She put my other thigh around her waist and brought me to my bed, laying me down. She was kneeling between my legs while she took her jacket and black shirt off. I always had a thing for black lingerie, and black seemed like the only color Lauren could tolerate. I could not take my eyes away from her breasts, they were full, round and perfect. I wanted to have them in my mouth, hands and pushed against me. She just laid on top of me, between my legs, and started doing her magic on my neck again, Lauren knew it was my weak spot. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation, unconsciously rotating my hips against her because I wanted, needed some friction. And she realized that because her hand went in between us, finding my centre and massaging it softly. I moaned loudly, she was taking me to places. 
She stayed that night. She was spooning me when I turned around to look at her face, she was so peaceful. I brought my hands up to count her freckles, but I stopped because I was afraid that she might wake up and start shouting at how dumb I am, and how it is idiot to try to romanticize everything.
I woke up alone.

I know she had no feelings but lust towards me, but I needed her to need me. I was hopeless, I didn’t know what we were, and she could not even hear me asking about it, because there would be more shouting and I liked her when she was adoring me better. Or at least I felt like she was adoring me from the way her lips touched every inch of my skin. I was falling hard for Lauren, and it seemed like the most I fell, the most she would get away. She would not catch me. I wasn’t afraid to jump though.
Everyone warned me, everyone told me how bad she was, bad influence, troublemaker, not good enough, but I didn’t want to hear it. I wanted to be close to her, feel her embrance, so I went to the bar we first met, knowing she would be there.

That sight killed me. The tears in my eyes were too much, but I could still see the blonde’s lips attacking Lauren’s mouth, like an animal. The blonde had her back to me while kissing who’s supposed to be mine, Lauren opened her eyes while returning the kiss and locked eyes with me. Instead of stopping, she brought her hands to the blonde’s waist and pushed their bodies together, closing her eyes again. 
I ran like I never had before, I locked myself in my room, cried for days and nights, could not take that image out of my head. I didn’t want to do anything anymore.
I could not stand it, so I was going to kill what was killing me. I searched for the thing in the place I used to hide it.

I banged on her door, she opened it with a smirk. She told the blonde who was sitting on her couch, to go take a walk, it must be her new toy. There was a glass of wine on the coffee table.
She approached me, pushing me agaisnt the door and gave me an open mouthed kiss on my neck. Her mouth was cold, probably from the wine, and it felt amazing.

“What are you doing here, Camila?” She asked, smirking agaisnt my neck. I never saw her smiling from truly happiness.

I didn’t even answer, I just took the gun from the back of my waist and pointed at her head. She kept the smirk on her face, but backed up one step.

“Is that how this ends?” Her green eyes were staring into my soul, she was not afraid of me. “I thought you knew you shouldn’t point a gun at someone unless you inted on using it, or having it used on you… Do it babe, maybe in another world I could be yours”

I pointed the gun at her heart, I was going to do the same she did to me, I was going to take her heart away. Then I shot it. Her eyes got a little wide from the shock, and for the first time I saw tears in her eyes. And then she fell, leaving me in a place I didn’t want to exist without her. So I pointed the gun at my head, the pain was just too much, the way things turned out to be was too hard and I knew it had to end. I’m coming for you baby. Shoot.