New York, Sex and Tape *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren G!P

Lauren sat on their bed in amusement as she watches her very pregnant wife wobble around the room, packing everything from clothes, towels, wash clothes, and oddly enough, tape.

“Baby, I’m pretty sure all you have to pack is your clothes…everything else the hotel provides, even tape!” Lauren teases, walking over to her wife before wrapping her arms around her and smoothing a hand over her stomach.

“Shut up,” Camila giggles. Sighing in comfort as she feels Lauren’s hands rub her stomach. “I just want to make sure we have everything we need,” she chides, turning around in her wife’s arms to kiss her on the lips. “I’m so excited about going to New York!”

Lauren laughs at the enthusiasm, having heard it over and over ever since she surprised Camila with the announcement of the trip last week. “I know, Camz,” she starts, “You’ve been saying it for two weeks straight.” She moves to kiss her wife on the lips, but is met with air as Camila quickly shifts away. She pouts in an attempt at a sorry for teasing her.

“Don’t give me that face, Jauregui. You know how I always wanted to go to New York and now you’re just gonna laugh at my excitement?” She hisses. “No more kisses for you right now.”

Lauren’s cock starts to twitch at the tone of her wife’s voice, instantly missing the feeling of being inside her brunette. Instead of answering she walks over to Camila and leads her to the bed. “I haven’t made love to you in so long, princess. I miss feeling your warm, naked body on mine.”

Camila sees the change in tint of Lauren’s eyes. Knowing exactly what she was thinking as soon as she walked over to her.

“You’re so beautiful, Camila.”

She sighs, loving the way the words sound coming from Lauren’s mouth. Being seven months pregnant took a tole on her self-esteem and every time Lauren reminded her of how beautiful she was to her, made it just a little more bearable.

Lauren’s lips soon find hers in a soft gentle kiss, her bottom lip being engulfed by Lauren’s. The kiss is smooth and slow, neither rushing at getting undressed. Once the green eyed woman trails her tongue over her bottom lips for entrance, a moan escapes the younger ones mouth. Desperately wanting to feel her wife’s warm skin, she moves to remove Camila’s big shirt, hands flying to full breast and pink nipples. A loud moan escaping the pregnant woman’s lips as her nipples were being played with.

“Yes, baby! I need you Lauren please don’t make me wait,” she whines, wiggling her hand into Lauren’s boxers and squeezing her hard cock.

Lauren’s moan is raspy and it almost makes Camila gush all over her underwear. Sensing how uncomfortable her wife is with her panties on, Lauren’s lips travel to her neck while she hooks the underwear on her fingers, sucking on her wife’s pulse point she moves down to her collarbones and sticks her tongue in the dip.

“Please don’t tease me. Take me.” Camila whimpers.

So Lauren goes to work. She removes her wife’s underwear and lowers her head to be face to face with her center. She licks one long lick up and Camila almost comes. The green-eyed girl softly takes her clit between her lips and sucks. Just sucks. Camila’s legs are shaking because of how sensitive she is and she knows she won’t last long. Lauren decides to quickly finish Camila off so she can get inside her and she does. She sticks one long finger into her entrance and Camila comes. She comes so hard her back arches off the bed and her eyes roll into the back of her head, and her toes curl. And just for a second she blacks out and she can’t seem to hear anything because she’s screaming Lauren’s name so loud.

Lauren watches in awe as her wife finishes and her cock bounces at the thought of being inside her and feeling her walls clench when she comes so hard. Quickly moving up Camila’s body to kiss her after she rode the aftershocks of her orgasm, Lauren positions herself at her entrance and right before she pushes in Camila stops her.

“I wanna ride you.” Lauren had to grip herself by the base and think about dead puppies so she wouldn’t blow her load.

“Fuck, okay, baby. Let me lay down.”

Camila shifts over and lets Lauren lay on her back. Once she does, she takes her wife’s meat in her tiny hand and strokes three times before setting herself above her.

Lauren watches her wife and can’t help, but think she’s so lucky to have her, so, so lucky. Her breath hitches when Camila lowers herself on her.

“Oh!” Camila breathes because she hasn’t been on top in a while and it just feels so good. So she sits for second and lets herself take in the feeling.

Lauren’s hands find her hips and she lifts her wife up slowly to help her get a rhythm. Once Camila starts moving on her own Lauren moves her hands and rest them under her head and watches her princess bounce and grind on her like a goddess.

“Baby, you feel so good,” Camila moans and Lauren knows she won’t last long.

Hell, she won’t last long either. Camila is bouncing on her, using her to get herself off and it’s so sexy. Her lips parted and eyes closed, head thrown back. She didn’t think Camila could get any sexier. That’s when she feels her core tighten and she knows she’s close.

“Baby girl, fuck keep riding me, I’m about to come.” It’s strangled and Camila gushes all over her wife.

“Yes, baby, fill me up. I’m so close too.” Camila brings her hand down and rubs at her clit which Lauren immediately notices and takes over instead.

With Lauren rubbing at her clit and her cock hitting her spot Camila grinds herself hard onto Lauren and keeps her still as she throws her head back and lets out an ear piercing scream.

Lauren watches her wife scream and she can feel herself coming hard. She lets out a deep groan and arches her back as she tries to fuck into her wife. Feeling her walls gripping onto her violently. They both grind their hips together to ride out their orgasms until Camila falls onto her wife’s chest.

“God.” Is all Lauren whispers.

Camila purrs and curls up into Lauren. Her mind reeling in the fact that her orgasm was so good she can’t even speak.

“God, baby, I love you. I love you so much.” Lauren whispers again.

Camila finally finds it in her to speak.

“I love you too, my Lauren.” She sighs. “I still need to pack though.”

Lauren giggles and kisses the top of her wife’s head and rubs her belly.

“You and our little peanut just rest, Camz. I’ll finish 
packing.”

And just like that Camila’s letting out light snores and Lauren can’t think about anything else, but how lucky she really is.