Ahem.

So, someone had PMed me about a request.

Now, I am always open to thoughts and suggestions, I want to give my readers a satisfactory and humorous story. I will give them as they wish, and let them know that they are always welcome to show their ideas.

You guys have seen the suggestion board, no?

I stated the casual rules in there. I'll put it briefly, but if you want to go find the reasons for why I put the rules there, go to the end of Chapter 3.

Anyways, I had stated no OCs, no shipping, and no sensitive topics. Simple right?

Right?

Well, about that request, this person somehow had singlehandedly broken every goddamned rule. Even the rules I didn't even put down because I thought no one would ever, EVER, request that.

But here I sit, writing this chapter, solely dedicated to this person and their absolute bullshittery.

I cannot fathom the fact that they were completely serious on this. They had an entire general idea of the chapter they wanted, how the characters would act, etc.

Not to mention, they were a legitimate account, not even a troll.

If you are curious to what they had requested, I warn you.

This request is by far one of the nastiest, most vile, and most disgusting things I had ever to laid my eyes on.

The fact that this person had the absolute audacity to ever make these characters do such things and expect me to write it out seriously is, and I state, absolute horseshit.

This is a callout chapter, made with love, disgust, and rage crafted just for you, my dear requester.

Now, I do try to give everyone the benefit of a doubt. I had thought you may have sent this as a joke, or perhaps as a dare for jokes.

However, I did not need to reader any further than your description, for that was one of the few things that I list as the worst thing I have seen on the internet. And with me already having been through this internet's hell inside out, that says quite a bit.

I am rambling on enough as it is and I'll state it clearly for those who are curious.

For starts, I will not be showing this person's profile. Though I am so fucking disgusted with their thoughts, I am putting in a false hope that they may one day improve. Harassment due to my own anger and venting will not be tolerated and I would be banned.

So here is was they requested....

They asked for a USUK grapefruit, but that is not the worst of it, no. They had specifically asked for them both to have an established sibling relationship. Not only that, they wanted them to be minors of non-legal age. This is only the beginning....

They had bits and ideas of what they would act like, England was characterized as a fucking racist rat bastard and America was homophobic.

Now you might be thinking, how the hell did they bang if America was entirely against it?

For anyone who had been under any sort of sexual harassment, is uncomfortable with forced advances, or has trauma of the kind I am referring to. I recommend you skip this.
(Also, if you really do suffer from any of these, please do go take your meds if you haven't, do not think of yourself as disgusting, please do not do any sort of thing that could potentially harm you in any way. It may feel frustrating and horrible, but I believe that you are strong, and that you can do it.)

This bitch of a person wanted a chapter written by me about two minors, one portrayed as a racist and other homophobic, to have incest, non-consensual sex.

Do you see the reason why I have been so fucking pissed?

I, for one, do not support ANY of these at all. Homophobia is wrong, racism is just horrible, non-consensual sex can lead to one million problems and more if not treated or handled properly to the person's mental state, incest is just fucking nasty, and does this person want me to get arrested for writing about two MINORS?

When I read their profile, I felt like puking. There is no other way to describe it. This person was not only a M.A.P, but also a TERF.

That was enough to kill my entire writing motivation for the day. Making me write this instead of providing a chapter for you all.

Now, a personal message from me, to you, m requester.

Please do not ever interact with me or any sort of minor within this fandom. We will actively support our fellow gays, our nationalities, our identity, our trauma, and ourselves. You, however, seem to have such strong entitlement to where you think you can toss around such sensitive topics and dictate people's identities. I wish for my readers to be in a little world where they can just laugh at some stupid shenanigans freely.

So I kindly ask for you, to take this book off your library, unvote every single chapter, and kindly fuck off.