Oh Shoot It's the APs RUN!

(This is narration)

"So. I reckon that you have all received the call from our bosses correct?" Germany asked the eerily quiet room. A few murmurs of a Yes was tossed around the room.

"But why in America?" China asked. "Well, I am curious!" Russia exclaimed. "Apparently they said it's a community college, I know that there is a good difference between community college and private college. So let's at least prepare ourselves for this." France warned. "I wonder what it is like there." Japan comments.

Alright. I guess since everyone actually gets the point for once in a century we may as well be dismissed. Before that, where is Amerika?" Germany asked. An even bigger silence covered the room. "I guess he's probably off fooling around somewhere." England states. "Or having a siesta!" Italy adds in. "Ah whatever, you're all dismissed." Germany says as the nations leave their chairs and pack their bags to the community college in America.

Forward to them arriving at school

Germany sighed. "Here we are. Let's go-" Germany was cut off by seeing a small crowd of students running with no intention to stop. "What was...?" England is then replied to by a random student who said in a raspy voice, "Ah they're just some freshmen. Always tryna get to class on time though it doesn't really matter."

"Excuse me, but do you know where the principal's office is?" Japan asked the man. "Oh yeah uhhhh walk about 2 halls straight from where we are and take 3 lefts. Watch out for the library and any art students. See y'all later I gotta go to see if I have enough money to buy a meal." The student said walking off. "Alright well let's go!" Italy cheered walking into the building.

After a few minutes, the 7 were able to find their class. They all sat down near each other while looking around.

England took note of how the students were dressed, mainly wearing sweats, a hoodie, some even had a blanket. He also noted the students' hair seeming unkept.

"Hey seems like you need a drink dude." A girl next to England said offering a bottle to him. "Thanks love." England replied taking up the drink, he took a small sip. He was quite Surprised.

Both at how open the students were and the fact that he tasted vodka cranberry at 7 AM in the morning. "I should've gotten coffee but the machine as broken." The girl muttered to herself as she took her drink back.

'Community college life seems a lot worse than I imagined.." England thought to himself trying to rid the taste of vodka. The professor then walked in, but that ahoge, those blue eyes.... But why is he wearing pajamas to a university?

"Ok. So you see that I am wearing my pajamas. Unless you're sleeping at the moment in which I don't blame you. But I woke up today just as lazy as all of you and I didn't have time to change because I shook off the fact that I'm an adult and that I don't go to school anymore until I remembered I'm a professor so here I am." America explained tiredly. A guy raised his hand.

"Yes I promise I will wear the Scooby Doo costume and bring grape juice to work but just not now Nathan." America says making the guy put his hand back down. A few more hands went up and America said, "And yes I am well aware of my duck pajamas and my horrible decision of wearing socks and sandals." All the hands went down.

'The hell is Amerika doing here to teach us?!' Germany thinks to himself. 'He teaches? I thought he was just a stupid American.' Russia thinks to himself making the air around him cold. 'Why HIM of all people to teach us?!' China questions knowing that no one including him will have the answer until later. 'This is unexpected.' Japan states to himself. 'I'm at least glad he's somewhere but I hope that he isn't teaching these kids or us the anatomy of hamburgers...' France trails off his head. 'I want pasta.' Italy thinks letting his mind wander off to another land of pasta and siestas. 'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! If this is some sort of joke this IS NOT funny!' England rants to himself barely able to keep his mouth shut to not disturb any sleeping students around him who are also tired from class projects.

"Alright let's start the lecture." America grumbles turning on the projector.

(And so to the nations' shock, America taught very well and made sure that all student knew at least what they were doing)

"Aight y'all lecture is done wake me up in 10 minutes after break." America says pulling out a blanket and pillow. He plopped the pillow onto his desk and fell asleep right there.

"Should we ask him why he's teaching?" Germany whispered to the other nations. This whispering didn't go unnoticed by some students. "Hey man, let the dude sleep. If ya able to let my bro here sleep you can let the guys sleep." A guy behind Germany said.

Many heads were shaken, and one student gave a small look of disapproval to Germany and gave a thumbs down to him. 'Why did that hurt more than a middle finger?' Germany questioned to himself. "Seems like it's rude to do that." Italy comments.

"Hey man back up." "Why the hell you be touching my shit then?" "Ey, ey, ey, I don't mean stuff chill." "Then Why dont ya mind yo business and we don't have this problem?" "Hey keep your hands off of me." "So sayin I'm dirty?" "Fight me." A the guy then tackled him to start fighting. "OOOOOOOOOO!" A girl shouted from the crowd recording the fight.

"Should we stop them?" Japan asked. "But the others seem to be having a laugh from this." China points out. "Let's just see how this pans out, I'm quite interested." Russia declares. "It isn't really our business." Germany mutters. "I cannot ruin my hair for that." France disagrees. "EY Y'ALL CHILL, CHILL AP! AP!" As soon as these words were yelled everyone ran back to their seats except for the students who were fighting.

"AP?" Italy questioned. "Oh shit." Canada says popping out of nowhere. "Jou were here?!" France asked. "No I was watching a live concert of the Bohemian Rhapsody with Freddie Mercury." Canada replies. "Really?" The Frenchman questioned not picking up the sarcasm of the Canadian. "No." Canada replies.

"HEY! YOU TWO! QUIET YOUR ASSES DOWN AND SIT IN YOUR SEATS IM TIRED AS SHIT TODAY I ALREADY HAD TO DEAL WITH MR. BARNEY TODAY AND I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE BS TO DEAL WITH YA HEAR ME?!" America yells at the two students pulling them away from each other, "You're both better than this. I won't be reporting you but next time I catch you two doing this kinda stuff again you both are getting a referral." The two students quickly made up and moved seats away from each other.

"America could be like that? And how has he not noticed us?" France asked. "I have to say, he isn't that bad at teaching." Japan admits. "Seriously?!" England asked shocked. "Well I understood it well and he answered questions with good accuracy and isn't boring to listen to." Japan explains defending his statement. "Hmm.. I think so too! I think I know what I'm doing!" Italy asserted.

"Guys?" A certain blonde American asked, "Oh- Why are you here?" "Vell, our bossed told us to do this." Germany simply explained. "Hm." America nods. "You work here?" Russia asked America. "I've been for a while." America replies, "I know kids nationwide get a giant rush of anxiety when school comes around and I get that too so I'm just solving the problem." "You know how to solve?" "You can work responsibly?!" "You can think?" Russia, China, and England ask. "AH! Hey I am just as human as you guys!" America pouts.

________________________________________
A/N: 1347 words.... God this is a long chapter. But yeah here's my two cents on this @Ch276j who requested this. I tried and goodnight.