Pace Yourself Properly

America was well accustomed to seeing one too many advertisements. Of course, he'd know when there is a lot, point it out, and laugh. But after that he thinks nothing of it.

He's a master at closing pop-up ads, websites that send you to another strange porno tab with one click and so on.

But there are some things he cannot handle within an ad.

This was the narration of America's situation when he heard those cursed words coming from England's laptop when he failed to press 'Cancel' for auto play.

The double blocked ads began, the first one was about school. Relatively normal, that was until he heard those words.

"FitnessGram Pacer Test.."

America froze up, he knew the horrors of these things.

Kids would fall down, panting from exhaustion, some gave up within the first few to avoid wasting their energy.

But even if they spared their lives from the exhaustion, their grades would beg to differ.

Everyone collectively knew how to recite the lines, everyone knew what it was, and everyone knew that they would all fall dead no matter what.

No one survived that test. The small beeps that counted the intervals would only grow faster and faster. Seconds racing by without accounting you, losing your breath as you suffocated within this endless running hell.

Nothing could stop it. It was an unstoppable force. Playing the puppet master, forcing you to move your feeble legs as fast as they could until they broke down.

Nobody could beat that test, not even the kid who has been bragging about doing soccer since the first grade.

The test was a killer and it held no mercy in its eyes, it only counted endlessly until all had fallen.

Millions of memories flashed through America's head, reciting all the fallen men, women, thems, and aliens who could not survive the wrath of the impossible test.

Japan took note of this. America could be as unpredictable as an immortal could be, but he could also be just as readable as a book.

Or maybe it was the fact that Japan was sitting right next to America, previously conversing with him until he froze up.

Japan snapped out of his little dramatic internal third person narration of himself and America and now decided to ask what was wrong.

But he didn't exactly ask, because America was up and out of his chair. Japan then saw him walking up and down in the same line repeatedly.

One of America's gloves was off, and America was biting his nails excessively and almost psychotically.

He walked and walked in the same place over and over again. Japan saw pure fear in America's eyes as he paced.

"America? America!" Japan continued to call out to America quite a few times, but he gained no response.

Russia looked over at the American's behavior. It certainly was a nice sight to see, for him at least.

America was crazy eyed, full of fear and exhaustion. The loom of doom perhaps? Russia didn't often see America show any other emotion except happy, this little show was another face of America he hadn't seen.

The American didn't even show a single bit of fear when fighting him. Probably because he's a dumbass, but that's besides the point. He never showed any sort of negative emotions.

Negativity wasn't exactly what you'd associate with the young blonde, but this boy radiated true fear.

So finally, someone had stopped America from pacing around.

Who was it?

"Agh! Your knees are too tough! You oughta stretch 'em out!" Spain scolded as he got up from attacking America's legs with his own knees.

That seemed to be enough for America to snap out of the pacing, "Dude can you like, stop doing that?"

"Not until you at least stretch out your legs! I don't care if they are meant to be heavily guarded, you oughta loosen up!" Spain declined, "What the heck were you doing anyways? You were just walking in a line over and over again."

"........."

"Oh fuck." America said under his breath.

"Uhhhhhhhhh.... How do I explain it?" America tapped his foot rapidly, "Just Google err..."

America pulled out his phone and typed something into the device and showed the screen to Spain.

"Cannot say it. Google, 'FitnessGram Pacer Test' and try it out. Then you'll understand." Spain read out loud.

Canada spat out his maple syrup while drinking it, he looked up with eyes wide.

'Not the pacer test.....'

Canada shook his head and flung the PTSD away, 'Now is not the time to remember it!'

England scoffed, "A fitness test? Psh, I could do better than you America. What's so scary? Is your stomach going to bounce while you run?"

America's face turned red, "Excuse you I am NOT fat! Big boned is the word!"

"Whatever you say you dolt. Anyways, who wants to try this thing out with me to show America who's clearly superior?" England looked around, radiating a cocky aura.

"No." Said the nations.

"I know you guys want to do it, come on, join me?" England persisted.

"No." Said the nations but a little quieter.

So they all ended up doing it anyways.

What harm could come from a simple gym test?

————————————-
A/N: Alright, I'm back onto writing!

School has gotten me screwed over so hooray as I try to pull them up!

Also, no nation survived, even Russia.

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to the person who requested a chapter about the FitnessGram Pacer Test! I personally would cry if I ever had to take it again.

If some of you guys are a bit confused at Spain attacking America's knees, in the manga Spain actually does that everytime he saw America! And yep, he tells America that he should stretch so they don't go stiff.

Spain is a lot more haughty than you think he would be!