Oh Sweet Honey Iced Tea!

England was on drink duty this meeting taking place in Nagasaki. He wasn't exactly sure why drink duty existed, but here he was having to ask everyone in the room what sort of drink they wanted.

'I should approach Japan first, he seems the easiest to talk to... But this is his home! Maybe I won't even know what the heck the order is supposed to look like and I may mess it up! I don't care if they mess up France or America's orders but this guy is the me I can only have respect for!' England struggles with a solution to simply get drinks.

'There is a bunch of tea shops around right? I'll just ask what sorts of tea they want and it'll be easy as pie!' England resolves. He gave himself an imaginary pat on the back for that. "Hey guys! I'm going to buy some tea which kinds do you want?" England asks raising his voice just enough for the other 7 nations to hear.

"Oh! I'll have that Red Tea that Japan recommended!" Italy shouts pausing his speech about pasta. Germany then quietly thanks England for stopping Italy's talking and replies, "I'll just have some water." "Alright, check and check. I have no idea what boba is but next!" England affirms whilst writing a small list.

"Get me some green tea!" China exclaims not looking up from his paperwork. "Same as China." Japan says right after China.

In Switzerland

"....... Why do I feel the need to yell at Japan?" Switzerland questions looking around from his newspaper. "Did you say something Big Brother?" Liechtenstein asked popping her head into the living room from the kitchen. "Hmm.. No, it's nothing." Switzerland replies back.

Back to Nagasaki

"Please do get me some Black Tea." Russia calls. "Lemon Tea for the fanciest. Or can you get some red wine?" France questioned. "Tea shops don't openly sell alcohol wanker." England scolded after writing the orders down. All that was left was America.

"I'll have some Peach Tea!" America asserted causing some heads to turn. "Peach Tea?" England questioned. "Yeah! Iced sweet tea, ya never heard?" America asked.

England had to resist the urge to faint, which was what China has already done going out cold and laying on the floor. "Sweet tea?! Iced tea?! What the bloody hell is that?!" England exclaimed, horrified at the thought. "Exactly what it sounds like dude, what's the big deal?" America inquired.

"Amerique just why would you drink cold tea? Tea is meant for cool nights, to warm the soul, and love." France questions with a hint of strain in his voice.

"Well you see it originated in the South. We decided to make it Sweet and cool because why the hell would ya even have a warm drink in warm weather?! That's like drinking warm water! It's disgusting!" America explained.

England clicked his tongue several times, "No, no, no, no, nO!! SWEET ICED TEA??? SIT YOUR 40 PIECE MCNUGGET BUCKET ARSE DOWN WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO TEA!?"

"Look! It's literally! Sweet! Iced! Tea! What is so difficult to understand!?" America reasoned.

"Oh I understand English alright, I fucking made it, but YOU!!! Why!? Why would you just- Make such an abomination!?" England responded, each word dripping in disgust.

The word abomination rang through America's head.

'Abomination?'

'An abomination??'

That was enough.

"oKAY LISTEN HERE OLD MAN- YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WARM TEA AND CRUMPETS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN

"Ooohhh that actually sounds nice but also kinda strange. I don't usually drink tea, I only do it when I'm sick." Italy comments. "Did... Did America actually explain something that makes complete sense?" Germany trailed off.

"HEY-" "I believe that warm tea is always best, because capitalist pig here has no taste." Russia interjected. "HEY!" America shouts once again.

"AMERICA! I DID NOT RAISE YOU THIS WAY! HOW COULD YOU MAKE SUCH AN ABOMINATION OUT OF PRECIOUS TEA?!" England cried in shock. "WELL LEMME TELL YOU THAT IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AND WARM UNLIKE YOU WHO'S BITTER AND COLD!" America retorts.

"Ok jou may have a weird sense of taste mon petite but I agree with you that your brother is very bitter and cold." France whispers to America. "I CAN HEAR YOU YA BLOODY BASTARD!" England shouted to France.

"In arr honesty, I am quite famiriar with sweet tea." Japan agreed, "It is very preasant to drink when it is too hot outside. The fruity taste also gives a rather refreshing and carm feeling. It rearry does rerax you."

"Umm- Yeah What Japan said! Sweet tea is awesome dude! So there, we defeated you so go buy those teas!" America shouts changing the topic.

________________________________________ A/N: So here's the whole sweet tea thing. This things is like, the second most popular drink in the USA. It won't ever defeat the American addiction to coffee though. But yeah! Sweet tea is delicious and whoever says otherwise cOME AND FIGHT ME

Sweet tea isn't all too sweet. It isn't overbearing at all. Sometimes they can have less sugar than a fruit. It's great for southern aesthetics. Plus, drinking something warm in literally no sign of snow isn't very nice so adding in ice is the best. You just have to drink it quickly and then when the ice melts it becomes flavored water.

Boba tea is also a great example of cool, sweet tea.