In 12 Days

Welcome back to the usual world meeting, chaos and riots, yaddah-yaddah.

Do the nations ever get tired of going ape shit?

Don't they ever just want to be nice?

Being nice would be a lovely thing, but unfortunately, there are some very exceedingly and inhumanely dumb people out there.

And dumb people means...

"WHAT IS UP GUYS!?" America shouted, breaking down the door to the room movie style.

"Oh it's you." China sneered upon seeing the entrance of Mr. Politically Correct

"ARE Y'ALL READY TO PRESENT YOUR SHIT!?" America shouted like a DJ asking their audience if they were ready.

"Have you finally come to your senses and taken the role of a good leader by the people for once?" Germany sighed, slumping back into his chair.

America ignored Germany's remark, "WELL TOO BAD BECAUSE I'M PRESENTING FIRST BECAUSE I'M THE HERO!"

At this point in time, England would yell at America, but with his entire hero act he just knew it would be better to let it flow by than argue.

But it didn't exactly stop the fact that his Homer Simpson instinct was kicking in, screaming at him to go strangle the American.

But a gentleman stays civilized and proper, just as the representative of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland should.

That was England 4 seconds ago, he has abandoned all morality and faith in humanity. There is no god when you have no idea if you're Catholic or Protestant.

As of currently, the caterpillar eyebrowed man was dashing towards America with gloved hands ready to wring the life out of him.

America took notice of the bloodthirsty Iggyman, seething with rage and frustration.

Now, if you've watched or read any martial arts manga, you know that you shouldn't let anger overflow you when fighting. You should stay composed like a gentleman.

Otherwise, you'll just end up as a bull in a bullfighting ring. You miss your target.

In which case, all America had to do was slide to the left to make England ram himself into a wall for him to pass out.

America clapped childishly, "Hooray! No annoying nagging from England!"

China hollered from the back, "Yahoo! Opium Rat Bastard is dead!"

Russia then also joined him in the cheering, "Yay! England can be one with Russia soon!"

Before Russia could take ahold of England, Japan had called in a doctor to take up England for a speedy recovery.

"Aw darn it! I should've come over sooner!" Russia pouted.

"That is unnecessary! What is necessary is my plan!" America exclaimed.

America strode up to the front with his chest puffed out confidently. He set his laptop onto the podium and plugged it in.

America's face reverted from cheerful to dead seriousness.

This was the side of America nations feared, when in that state, they can't read him at all as if he wasn't already predictable enough as it is. Diagnosed with bipolarity or not, this boy can skillfully flip from one attitude to another so suddenly, it's scary.