Red Cups

Many nations from Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas flooded the giant room for a potluck at France's house. Each brought a national food of their country to mainly brag about how great their food was.

(The entirety of the UK and the Nordics were banned from bringing any food made by them for safety reasons because someone was barfing due to too much sodium intake and another almost died)

Though everyone was worried on what a certain country was going to bring. Knowing the young American, he had all sorts of weird artificial foods with a concerning amount of ingredients. He was in charge of bringing the drinks.

As if on cue as they worried over the American America burst in. "Yo I brought cider!" America shouted with some countries doing a sigh of half-relief. "Can I see?" Japan asked to check if this cider America brought is ok to drink. "Sure! Here!" America said handing the bottle over to Japan.

"America are those red cups?" Ukraine asked. "Yeah what about it?" America asked. "Wahhh, I didn't actually think that you actually used red cups!" Lithuania commented. "They actually use red cups?" Taiwan interjected pushing the Europeans aside. More people crowded around America about the red cups.

"Guys?! What's the deal about red cups?!" America interjected extremely confused. "I thought people only used them when acting!" China exclaimed. "Why don't you bring a glass America?" France asked. "Do you think that giving a drunk person glass is a good idea?" America asked. "Fair point." France replies.
_________________________________________
A/N: As an American I don't get this either but some people are confused about why we actually use Red SOLO cups. Seriously, it's just cheap and safe to use. It is not wise to give a drunk person a glass.