Who Owns the Title?

America walked to the meeting room with a small skip, he was bouncing happily to the music he was listening to through his phone.

'Who could ever hate Freddie Mercury? He is ALWAYS the Queen!' America thought to himself. Being in a good mood, he burst into the meeting, out of the big nostalgia load he had, he said, "Mornin' big brother!"

"Ah hello America!" "Hi America." "Buenos diás America!" "Hm." "Bonjour Amerique." "What's up America?!" Echoed 6 voices at the same time out of habit.

"Wait what?" England questioned turning to France, "You have no say in raising America!" "Huh?! I did! Fur trades!" France retorted back. England then started to argue with France to only receive a punch in the face starting a fight between the two.

Spain turned to Prussia, "He regarded you as big brother?" "Hell Yeah! I trained him for the Revolution! You're his brother too?!" Prussia asked back. "Sí! I was down South!" Spain replied. The two then quarreled talking about America when he was younger and may have traded cute info about him.

"I knew he had England as a brother but I didn't think that he had more!" Finland said smiling while pulling out his sniper rifle, "There can only be one older brother." Sweden replied with a serious, "Hm," and wielded his longsword.

The declaration of war from the Norse country did not go unnoticed by the two other pairs of quarreling nations. "Amigo are you asking for a fight?" Spain asked darkly pulling out his battle axe. "I'll show you the power of Prussia watch!" Prussia yelled wielding a sword.

France quickly ran over to his friends and pulled a longsword out, "I fight alongside my friends to declare we are the older brothers of Amerique!" France yelled.

"Well..." England quickly took off his pants revealing a kilt, he drew out Scottish bagpipes, a longsword, and a bow and arrow. "I'LL SHOW YE THE POWER OF BRITAIN BY ME ALONE! COME AT ME, THE GREATEST ARMY IN THE WORLD!"

The 6 nations then began to fight while America ate popcorn with Canada laughing his ass off, Japan recording the fight, China kept on doing his paperwork, Russia observed closely for any weaknesses, both Italies hid behind Germany, and Germany sighed heavily thinking that these fighting nations are the ones that are supposed to be much wiser.

_________________________________________A/N: If you're curious, no one won. Spain, France, England, Prussia, Sweden, and Finland play a pretty big role. Finland and Sweden first discovering America. Then came Christopher Columbus from Portugal But was sent by Spain to go find India and Japan. Then came in France and England also trying Columbus's Idea because they were cut off from the Indian spice trade only to find North and South America. The Dutch were also around too, though they were kicked out. Some pure Americans can trace their DNA to Dutch or Puritan, Dutch isn't as common as the other settlers of America though.

Currently the Norse aren't associated with America too much, but they were there and I guess it counts. Prussia also played a role having Friedrich Wilhelm von Stuben who played as the inspector general of the Continental Army during the Revolutionary Era of America who taught the Americans war tactics and discipline to fight against England.