Dennys and Vine are Fine

"America we need to talk." England said.

"Whaddya wanna talk 'bout?" America asked.

"What the fuck is up with your food companies?" England asked showing an image of Wendy's roasting McDonalds and several other people.

"Nothing wrong with that, just some people messin around." America replies as he sips his coke.

"I'm not done here! WHAT THE FUCK DOES YOUR NEW GENERATION MEAN WHEN THEY SAY HIT OR MISS AND DO STRANGE DANCES!? WHY DO THEY KNOW THE EXACT LYRICS TO WHATEVER SONG THEY SING!? WHY DID THEY YELL AT ME FUCK YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS?! WHAT SORT OF FUCKING HIDDEN LANGUAGE DID YOU MAKE UNDER OUR NOSES!?" England yelled.

America had no response for 2 seconds until he burst out in loud laughter. "DUHUHUHDDEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT YOU CANT BE SERIOUS RIGHT?!" America shouted while laughing, "YOU'RE SUCH AN OLD MAN!"

England whacked America over the head and yelled, "HEY I AM NOT OLD!"

"Owww! Yeesh ok whatever you say!..." America paused.

"Don't do it." England said.

America raised his eyebrows.

"Don't say it." England warned.

America smirked.

"Stooooop." England growled.

"Old man." America finished.

England pulled out his wand and yelled, "oK THAT'S IT!" America jumped from his chair and began to run.

"YOU GOTTA RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT SOMETIMES ENGLAND!" America laughed as England chased him.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?" England yelled in anger.

"IT'S LIKE SAYING LET'S GET THIS BREAD! Should I call you an uncultured swine at this point?" America questioned, trailing off the main focus.

"THAT'S MY LINE!" England snapped, he stopped running and yelled, "WHAT AM I EVEN DOING!? I ALSO MEANT TO ASK YOU WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH THESE PEOPLE NAMED BILL NYE AND BOB ROSS!"

America paused and dropped his smile, "I'll be ready to throw hands if you think that Bob or Bill is trash meet me outside behind a Denny's at 2 AM." America cracked his knuckles while saying so.

"This is what I meant by when I asked what is your obsession with these guys!" England exclaimed, "I feel like I'm having a crisis here!"

"Cool I'm having an all time crisis." America commented giving a thumbs up.

England stood still for a moment. America? Being negative?? "Uh you alright there?" England asked.

"Totally! It's just that a lot of my companies are abandoning their communities to go smell the pennies. The communities are just left with 69 cents, not even enough to buy chicken nuggets."  America replied.

England heard a sound in his head. It was like a, '?!' sound. He failed to make a sound that made the same noise as, '?!' made. He was concerned, yes, but more confused than ever.

England mumbled in exhaustion, "I remember what somebody once told me-" "THE WORRRLLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME~ I AINT THA SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHE~D!" America interrupted.

England sighed, just why couldn't America hold a normal conversation?

________________________________________
Meme culture! Do I really have to explain it? Because I'm unable to explain why I find this image funny.

________________________________________Meme culture! Do I really have to explain it? Because I'm unable to explain why I find this image funny