A Mixing Bowl

"Alright! That wraps up our unproductive meeting, it's break time." Germany announced.

As soon as these words were said America jumped out of his seat and ran out the room excitedly.

"Not even a goodbye? England you are a really bad parent." China commented. "Huh?! I am a great parent for your information!" England retorted.

"Angleterre, I regret having let you find the poor boy first when we found his land." France sighed. "ARE YOU TRYING TO START A FIGHT!?" England yelled. "I AM PROVING A POINT OF MINE!" France yelled back.

"WHY YOU-" England then tackled France initiating a fight.

"Well, I have to say, instead of you taking care of him, I should've so he could become one with me and not be such a stupid brat!" Russia asserted. France then yelled, "IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR DESTROYING HIS TASTEBUDS! HIS TASTE IN FOOD IS HORRIBLE!"

"MY FAULT?! HOW SO?!" England yelled throwing a punch.

"BECAUSE YOU FED HIM NONE BUT POISONOUS FOOD THAT COULD KILL A NORMAL PERSON WITH A LICK!" France shouted back kicking England.

"Ahem. I uhh... Do have to agree with France here. Though I do also think his taste is ruined by the mix of cultures. Don't you guys remember his bringing in udon kimchi spaghetti with wurst and Tabasco sauce?" Germany said attempting to stop the fighting between England and France. China shivered at the memory Germany brought up. "That was horrible.." China murmured.

Italy then gasped. "That's it! America has a lot of cultures right?! Maybe we can expand on a few of the cultures and maybe his tastes will be fixed like that!" Italy asserted.

"Did you just say something smart?" Germany asked. France puffed up his chest in pride, "You have learned well from Big Brother France." "I should have recorded such a rare moment!" Japan said. "Not a bad idea!" Russia agreed. "Expand on Chinese so he make good food!" China declared.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey just what let you decide what culture we should enhance on!?" England interjected, "What are you, Dumbledore?!"

England then muttered under his breath, "Dear Dumbledore I'm sorry for comparing you to this Chinese man."

Just then, America burst into the room holding Wendy's. "Sup dudes what did I miss!" America shouted.

All the nations heads then turned to America with a creepy grin plastered on.

"Uhm.... Is there something wrong with all of you?" America hesitantly asked. France then popped up behind America and pushed him forward and locked the door. "France?!"

"Aaaaaammmmmmeeeeeerrrrriiiiiiicaaaaaaa~" Russia sang, "It's time for your lesson~"

"Guys are you possessed?!" America squealed. France then grabbed America to hold him still.

"G-Guys?! HEEEEELPPPPP!"

_________________________________________   A/N: On the next day all America could talk about was cooking and could not go to the meeting due to this.

America's a giant mixing bowl of cultures so things like a kimchi taco exist. Not saying that they're bad tho. Countries like Canada, America, Australia, and New Zealand all sort of have an undefined culture. Yeah sure America's known for burgers and cowboys and shotguns, Canada's known for maple syrup and moose and poutine, Australia's known for danger animals and upside down and war with emus, and New Zealand's known for not being noticed by many but is the 2nd most peaceful and free country around. But overall, they're all melting and mixing pots.