Chocolate

Hi. Am I back? No. I'm in my second year of high school and started this thing when I was in 7th grade. I have basically left the Hetalia fandom.

Will updates stop? Yes but no. I'll update when I'm bored. 

Anyways here's the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't often that Switzerland had to travel out of his peacefully green country. He loved his mountains, goats, and neutrality. It was a balance to all, the peaceful echoes of village folk going about their days in the stark contrast to some several nations whom he will not name. 

He wasn't one to compliment himself, but he held much pride for being a nation so family driven. No need for things such as overpopulation, outsourcing, or 24/7 convenience stores. Life was all about the peace of enjoying the land and what it had to offer with those you love. 

The Swiss man knew that well. Being found family with Liechtenstein was a blessing in ever way possible. A comfortable life with a little sister who he is always able to protect, it was his realized dream. With that dream accomplished, all he wished to do was to keep it like that. 

And to keep it like that, sometimes he must take a trip out of the grandeur of the lush, cool mountains he resides on. 

Switzerland was tough, being upright or as said by that annoying Italian's brother, "a stingy robot with an entire tree up his ass" was effective for him to hold his grounds and maintain peace. Peace within his land, peace for his land, and peace for his mind. 

His peace of mind was always held secure by his dearest sister; however, it seemed that on this trip overseas she could not come. With that in mind, he had thoroughly prepared himself for the mess of the world that is outside his borders. He went the entire private jet ride reading a guide to Dhyana given to him by courtesy of the Samaritan that was India.

He did his fair share of prep-work for this trip abroad, and was quite confident to face whatever the world had to throw at him.

Keyword: was

Landing in America after the 10 hour flight was a feeling he would never get used to. As comfortable the private government jet was, he can stay in one position for only so long before it starts to take hits on his joints. 

His mind was ransacked with jetlag, demanding its lower half to find something to fuel itself. 

Using whatever mind strength he had at the moment, Switzerland forced himself to think of something that could be good to eat in an American airport. There were several options shut down from the get go.

Those large diners with the dine-in folks was too crowded and noisy, serving foods that were so heavy that he would be unable to stomach it. Wasn't the pandemic still going on in America? Whatever it was, the thought of being near one of those sociable, loud people while downing grease was not an appealing idea. 

Fast food was not to be trusted. No questions on this. That disgusting brown paper bag McDonalds bag that reeked of overused fryer oil was enough from a distance. Going anywhere near that god forsaken Ronald McDonald-owned capitalist food chain was going to make him hurl.

Switzerland felt himself already getting queasy from even remembering such foods, yet his stomach still cried for any sort of fuel he could get his hands on. Most certainly Switzerland would not want to fall to the ground sick, god knows what bacteria lay on that floor. Additionally, he didn't secure himself with any kind of American medical insurances.