Macca's

This day, the World Conference was being held in Australia, a great place for nations meant for the cold to die right?

America walked into the World Conference like how he always did. "WHAT'S UP GUYS THE HERO IS HE-" America pauses mid-sentence as he saw the McDonald's ad playing on the TV.

His giant smile reduced into a face that had the words, "I despise this." All over it, and this clearly did not go unnoticed.

"What's wrong comrade? Why do you sink at your favorite food?" Russia asked with the same creepy but child-like smile. "FAVORITE?! Ugh! Please don't say that McDonalds is my favorite, the heat here is already getting me queasy but thinking of that makes me wanna puke." America said as if everyone knew this as a fact.

"America you don't like McDonalds? I thought you were a giant fan of it!" Italy gasped.

"Oh no. A good majority of my population actually hate McDonalds and only eat it as a quick to go or a guilty pleasure. God don't get me started when I found a RAT in my burger, that was the last time I ever ate a McDonald's burger ever." America replied.

"This is new, so wait, what have you been eating from those bags you always brought?" Japan asked becoming curious about the situation.

"I just ate vegan burgers." America stated plainly as England spat out his tea, China stopped eating, Germany paused at his work, France stopped brushing his hair, North Italy opened his eyes, South Italy spat out his tomato, Russia began leaking a dark aura, Spain dropped his smile, and you could faintly hear a quiet, "What the fuuuuuck." From Japan.

"What?" America asked as the room was soon to be filled with noise and misunderstandings in a few seconds.

_________________________________________A/N: So newsflash!~ Majority of America hates McDonalds. I chose Macca's as the title for the chapter because I wanted to say McDonalds but not make the topic too obvious from the title so I took the Australian slang for McDonald's and put it here. And also that rat in the burger thingy is actually true, you can find it on the Internet pretty easily. Also, the reason why I put that America ate vegan burgers is because of the good supply of people who are vegan.

By the way I will be taking suggestions! I may not be releasing your topic by the next chapter because I have some other pre-made ones so forgive me if yours is not there. Rules for suggestions is:

1. No touchy topics. Some people may have experienced these on here and I don't want to be responsible for any trauma on here. The topics I am talking about are those of like suicide, self harm, abuse, prostitution, and others. I will do depression but only to a certain extent and no farther. Though sad topics are allowed. I will mention some current problems only for comedic purposes.

2. No lemons or shipping. I am not shipping anyone here in this book, sorry if you are looking for ones that have shipping action. For the lemon part, I will bring up ones like virginity and sex Ed but I won't write where any characters bang with a heavily detailed description. The most detailed description is where I just write, "And so they did the thing and so and so and other description and story."

3. No OCs. It is hard to implement OCs, though I will mention nations that don't have a personification yet because they have a pretty giant factor with a main character nation. I will vaguely describe them and refer to them with just a they-them and make the appearances short. The reasons behind for the no OCs should be pretty obvious but if not it's because I don't want to deal with complaints and constant requests for the same character (I'm looking at you Philippines)