The Electives

America was at school again, he had to do it at least once every two years.

He loved school, really! It's pretty fun, but my god...

Where is a kid's self preservation and logic at this age?

He sat at his desk in his Theatre classroom as kids made chaos. America pulled out his phone and began to text the world group chat.

TheHero!: Guys, I need your help.
iwouldkillturkeyforpasta, dogsarethebest, THEAWESOMEST, sunflowers&snow, augtiwhsyqie, tomatoalldayeveryday, shslfashionista, TheMostProper, Japan, and TheTopCanadian have seen this
THEAWESOMEST: Help? You mean help from the one and only, awesome Prussia?

TheMostProper: Wow. Such a rare occurrence. How do I screenshot on computer?

sunflowers&snow: If I help will you join me in a friendly match of taser hide-and-hunt?

TheHero!: dudes, just listen me out on this.

Japan: England-San, you can use PrtScn/Alt + Print Screen to screenshot on a laptop. You can also use Snip & Sketch to do it if you have Windows 10. To do it you click the New button up left and it'll take the screenshot for you. When the Snip & Sketch menu disappears it'll be replaced by a little menu at the top of the screen... more

augtiwhsyqie: Aiya! Why you make so many instruction!? England if you want screenshot use my special online app! It only cost 3 dollar!

TheMostProper: Not in a million years! I know what those scam websites do!

shslfashionista: Angleterre, just sit down and relax. I could give you my special massage~

Just then, America heard screaming from the other side of the room.

"Holy shit.." He muttered as a giant catfight ensued.

"Yo Al! You wanna join in on this?" His friend asked. America turned to him and said, "As awesome as that sounds... I'd rather not be fighting those girls..."

America turned back to his phone only to have some weird black and greasy thing thrown at his head.

He removed it from his head and he had a mass of laughter and panic building up.

Someone threw their weave.

In this situation, there was only one thing America could say, he then yelled out loud, "WEAVE. SNATCHED!"

He then threw the weave back into the crowd of the kids fighting.

TheHero!: SOMEONE JUST THREW A GIRL'S WEAVE @ ME

TheTopCanadian: W h a t

shslfashionista: EW! You didn't get hit by any dandruff or grease did you!?

iwouldkillturkeyforpasta: Was she pretty?

dogsarethebest: Italy now is not the time! Did you report it to the teacher!?

tomatoalldayeveryday: IT IS ALWAYS THE TIME YOU DUMB POTATO FART

TheMostProper: What kind of insane kids do you house in public schools?

Japan: Did you give it back?

sunflowers&snow: That is no good behavior for a child

America was about to type back until Japan interrupted him with a group video call.

America pressed the button and he saw all other 7 of the nations.

He instantly regretted his decision in choosing to join the call because a million voices came on.

"Am- Alfred what sort of manners do your schools teach your kids!?"
"SCHOOLS WERE MADE IN KOREA!—"
"YONG SOO HOW'D YOU GET IN MY ROOM!?"
"COME ON FELI PACK YOUR BAGS WE'RE HITTING ON GIRLS IN AMERICA!"
"F-FRATELLO AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO I ALREADY ARRANGED A SIESTA WITH GER- LUDWIG!"
"YOU W H A T!?"
"The wonderful sound of chaos~"
"Please don't be so loud.."
"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!"

America then heard kids chanting something from the corner, he turned around to see them huddled, chanting in unison with monotone voices,

"Kerchew, kachow, thy time for the god Shaggy is now!"

America doubled up in laughter hearing them, though he knew that he has seen worse, the entire, 'have-a-weave-thrown-at-his-head-because-there-is-a-cat-fight-and-have-kids-try-to-summon-shaggy-using-lightning-McQueen-phrases' was too hilarious.

"THOSE IDIOTS HOW DID THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THE MOST POWERFUL SUMMON!?" England shouted from the call.

America quickly hung up on the call. America muttered under his breath, "Not today Satan."

He sat up and crept around to the door, he gently pushed it open and closed it.

Once he left, he started wandering around the Elective hall. Going through the Elective hall was like seeing the stages of insanity.

He looked into the art class for it to be quiet with Mexican music playing. The art class was always hilarious, they were really good at drawing. Sometimes he'd commission them to draw memes.

Though, this peace did not last for long when he heard a scream. "WHERE IS ALL THE WHITE PAINTTTTT!?" A voice screeched.

America then started power walking away as the once peaceful art class became a war zone.

He then went over to the Band Class. Good god, whoever claims that marching band isn't a sport has a special place in hell where all music is loud squeaky clarinets.

The dangers of band were real, so America only took a little while to look into the class.

There he saw two kids with sousaphone tops on their heads wielded with a lightsaber.

"Wow." America said as he turned his head, raising his eyebrow, to no one.

He then made one last stop to the final classroom, Choir.

He peaked inside and was wonderfully surprised.

"My god..." America muttered.

In the class, there stood one kid surrounded by the rest of the class.

"Gay or European? So many shades of grey/gray!~" The class chimed.

The teacher then interjected, "But if he turns out straight I'm free at 8 on Saturday!~"

"Is he Gay or European, Gay or European, GAY OR EURO-"

"ALFRED!" A voice boomed.

America flinched and turned around. 'Oh god it's Mr. Johnson...' America thought to himself.

"What reason do you have to be outside of class?" Mr. Johnson questioned.

"I... Uh- Came to film the choir class for Theatre?" America said making up an excuse.

Mr. Johnson stood there, "Ah, Alright. Go on in." He said. The big man then left letting America let out a sigh of relief.

'Man, public schools will forever be my favorite place of chaos.' America thought to himself as he rushed back to Theatre Class.

________________________________________
A/N: All of this is mainly based off of what happens at my school.