"You messed up with Von. Don't mess up with Mi-"

"Listen here you son of a bitch!" I swiped at him and grabbed him by the throat. Yes, us Infinizonians can touch ghosts and things that phase. "You stay out of Mika and I's life. We both hate you. We both know you are nothing more then trouble. You act all wise and charming but I know the truth. You are treating your multiple girls like their your bitches. You're just like Soul. You are disgusting... your way of discipline is physical. I have many exes. But you know I never gave them rules. I gave them freedom. I always let them decide what they wanted to do because thats true love. I never hit them when they did wrong. Even if they hit me I don't hit back. What is love? There, I had my share of wisdom you white hair piece of shit, sorry excuse to be a god."

"Very well Jason."

"Don't call me that." I threw him aside. "I am Maligance. Always was. I was never what anybody wanted to be. I was only me... Just me... Me alone... me who was the reason why all my past victims lives were done. I speak in rhymes.... to get my point across space and time.... so you hellsing... was never king... Your words are very useless now that you are dead..... even Mika and Val and Darcy and my followers saw all the lies you fed... your people... are now my people... now back to hell you go... you hoe."

I poofed him away and broke the nullification bracelet and bent the bars. I grabbed the jailer into a chokehold, killing him before I moved on.

"People of Infinizona," The Male Leader announced. "As you may have known the long ago exiled Maligance has returned!"

Everyone gasped and I frowned. I am not bad. I killed alot. Yes but that doesn't change the fact that I am here to help. Not cause trouble. Not here to get ratted on.

"He's here!" Someone screamed.

"Oh what the hell.." I zoomed up to the podium and the leader huffed.

"Maligan-"

"Shut up and let me speak my mind." I tapped the mic and looked at everyone. "People of Infinizona, my name scares you all. I know. I killed the woman I once loved. No, 2. First one was suffering and I had to put her out of her misery! The 2nd one just broke my heart leaving me for another. I am remarried. Now I know thats breaking a law but listen to me closely! I am remarried to a girl. She goes by Mika Tsuki. I thought she was just a beautiful earth girl who... Changed my life... loves me for who I am.... isn't clingy.... has a beautiful body.... the blue hair like earth's sea.... green like the ring Paps gave Mom... Smile more radiant then the sun... eyes sparkle with our stars in the night... I love her... and I love my children.... not even a month ago we birthed a baby boy named Akumo. You may all know me as Maligance but on Earth they call me Chameleon. Mom, Dad if you are out there..... I love you and I missed you. I changed. I don't want to be a disappointment to you... Uncle Illus and Cite are okay. Uncle Illus is married to Aunt Ash... I couldn't bring Cite here because He would lose control. Like I have. Im being haunted currently... I just ask of you all.... to give me a chance... to be an Infinizonian Celestus again.... don't push me away.... let me help you ward off the damn Martians! I AM YOUR KEY TO VICTORY!"

I felt my 6 wings sprout out, my skin turning grey, gold armor, and myself grow.

Everyone threw their fists in the air as I stood there. I flew up and into the ship of the Martians, wrecking it as the Infinizonians below began to retaliate below. Im pretty sure below Cite, Uncle Illus, Aunt Ash, My children and wife.... and everyone... could see the flashing lights....

"You are brave exiled one." The Martian king stared, juggling 3 stars in his hand.

"I was exiled at a young age but you don't get it. It's not my people im mad at... it's you fucking Martians. You.... god DAMN MARTIANS!"

I screamed and blasted a large beam of light into his chest and he flew back. I zoomed in and grabbed his face, ripping the helmet off and headbutting him. I was very mad. I stared down at him.

"Infinizonians don't deserve the power. Only the lord himself should." He coughed.

"True that... but we helped the lord himself along with the shadow knights to create the world. The shadow knights created night... Us Infinizonians created life with our stars.... and when they die they will themselves return to us... we are the life and home..."

"You all need to-"

I stomped his face in. No... no more of the king. All of the Martians have been giving too many chances... this was their last. We win... Infinizona wins... Earth is also safe... Infinizona was home to me but Earth is my home now... my Home is Mika and my loved ones... I looked down at Infinizona before dive bombing to earth. Making my way home...