An Eye for an Eye...

"I love you Jason." Mika said with a smile.

"I love you too." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You make me so happy." She hugged me tight.

"Babe..." I stood up and picked up my chainsaw.

"You okay honey?" She looked up.

"I need to deal with something... Please stay here with the kids..."

"O-oh ok... When will you be back?"

"Soon...." I leaned down and kissed her deeply for a full minute before letting go and heading out the door.

I had walked for awhile, finally catching the familiar aura. I looked ahead to see a black haired girl with wolf ears sitting on the edge of the lake. I approached her and stood there behind her until she turned around.

"You...." She stood up. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK TO ME!"

"I'm sorry Von... It just h-"

"GOD DAMN IT JASON WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME AND GRIM ALONE?!"

"I CAME TO APOLIGIZE DAMN IT WHY WON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME TALK?!"

"JUST GO KILL YOURSELF!" She teared up. "I HATE YOU!"

"Tried that many times..." I stood there as she began to punch at me and stab me. I let her do this. "You did this to yourself.... You were so clingy.. I tried to be there for you... But in the end all those goodnight kisses and lying next to you in bed so that if you got nightmares I was there to comfort you.... Those times I was giving you confidence..."

"GRIM IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN YOU! NONE OF THOSE THINGS MEANT ANYTHING TO ME JASON SO JUST GO FUCK OFF!" She shoved a dagger into my neck and backed up as I gripped the handle and ripped the knife out. "JUST DIE YOU STUPID-"

I had enough of her... I kicked her down with bone crushing strength and she yelped. I walked to her and pressed my boot against her chest. She clawed at my leg and growled, staring into my eyes hoping her ultima eyes would harm me. They were nothing... I grabbed her by the throat and wrapped a rope around her neck, tying the other end to a branch. I took a few steps back and pulled out my throwing knives.

"Lets see here.... Lets see how many knives it takes to kill you..."

"Jason..." Von looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Please.... don't do this... just leave me alone... im begging yo-" First knife went into her left boob and she screamed.

"Shush.. just stop and feel all the pain you put me through.." I threw another knife and it landed into her leg.

By my last knife, her throat, head, and heart was exposed. I stared and watched to see where to hit next. She shook her head and screamed for Grim. I grabbed her throat and crushed her voice box. I took a step back and picked up my chainsaw, reving it as I looked at her.

"Stop... please..." She mouthed.

"Von Im sorry to do this but you left me no choice... You did this to yourself...." I slowly put the running blade to her side and she screamed silently.

"Jason thats enough." Grim showed up.

"Oh and here's fuck boy Grim." I turned my attention towards him. "What you gonna do? Lecture me to death?"

"Leave us alone Jason..." He stared.

"Im not fucking scared of you... You both ruined me... You are monsters...." I swung the running chainsaw, slicing Vonellope in half from her side, her intestines hanging and her upper torso dangling. ""I win.... I always win.."

"No..." Grim fired a beam into my chest, sizzling it. "You don't.."

"Really Grimmy? Your godly powers wont save you... And Im sure you're going to pussy out and teleport away with this backstabbing dog..."

"Its called avoiding con-"

I stopped him right there with a kick. I power walked to him and stomped him to death. It felt good and I caught this god by surprise. It was so pleased.

"JASON STOP!" I heard Von's voice from memory when I lost control. "Please... no more... you're scaring the baby-"

"YOU MEAN THE BABY YOU LEFT ME WITH?! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed and ran the chainsaw into Grim's stomach and shredded up slowly. "YOU BROKE MY HEART! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE!"

"DAMN IT JASON YOU HARDLY SPENT TIME WITH ME!"

"CUT THE FUCKING CRAP VONELLOPE! IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE ABOUT YOU! GO TO HELL!" I shoved my hand into Grim's mouth and ripped his skeleton out. "I banish you both to hell so that you can never return... And one more thing Von.... Mika wont be taken away by Grim.... My last wife was so much better then you.. But my current one is even better..."

I gripped Von's throat and ripped her spine out and headed home, caked in blood and wounds.

"Hey Honey i'm home." I opened the door.

"Jason!" Mika greeted me with a hug.

"Mika!" I hugged back, smiling.

"Whatcha got there?" She smirked.

"2... Trophies.." I dropped both skulls onto the floor. "My rage.... is now... satisfied..."