Awakening my Kakuja... (part 1)

"Beautiful sacrifice.." I moaned, licking my fingers and lips from eating another ghoul. Lucien did warn me that when she gave me the power of a ghoul, I would be driven insane by hunger. This was what she meant... but it was lovely.... to feel so strong being a cannibal. I picked my head up and smelled something odd.
"Stop right there Jason..." Aha... Sitachi.
"You are wanted for your crimes of cannibalism and the lives of Citizens..." Then Rin.
"We will end you." It was Toshi first to strike me. I simply smacked him aside and I rose up from my knees and cracked my neck.
"You 4 made a mistake doing this.." I cracked a finger. "Do you have an idea of who I am?"
"You are dangerous and need to be put down." Eden threw a knife at me and it struck my arm. Wow, that actually pierced my flesh. Impressive.
"Ah ah ah ah,"I wiggled my finger and pulled the knife out. "I still have a baby to care for. So therefor I dont need to be put down until she is old enough to live without me."
"Your little girl will have to have a bounty on her then.." I heard a familiar voice and turned my head to see Nitro. MOTHER FUCKER!
"Heh you?" I tilted my head."didnt I kick you and your girlfriend's ass?"
"Shes not my girlfriend." He grumbled.
"Well, friend with benefits?" I smirked. Yes I am kinda dirty sometimes.
"SHUT UP!" He rushed at me and I moved aside so that he can run into the tree.
"You know its a real shame Jason," Sitachi's quinque popped out. "That you, a father of a girl how old?"
"She just turned 3 last week." I said.
"Yeah, your toddler knowing her father either defeated and locked up to never see her daddy again or growing up without a dad."
"She's already dealt with that when I found her." I cracked a finger. "You do know why im wanted right? For a killing price?"
"That's not what we intend to do with you.." Toshi growled.
"Oh? Then what's the use of hunting down the most vicious cannibalistic ghoul around? Well?" I smiled.
"We are not hunting you for a bounty. We are hunting you down to capture because your kagune is something unusual." Rin said.
"Are we gonna talk all day or kill him?" Eden smiled.
"GET HIM!" Sitachi rushed at me and swung his hammer quinque at my face, breaking my neck while Eden threw many knives at my gut and Rin impaling me in the leg.
"Is that gonna hold him?" Toshi said.
"Afraid not." The knives slipped out of my flesh, I ripped the spear out of my leg, and I twisted my head back in place. I dropped the spear and smirked.
"Damn it..." Nitro rushed at me and kicked me but I blocked with one arm and punched him away with the other.
"Jason truly is strong..." Rin panted.
"He relies on his size and strength to counter moves and catching us off guard," Eden said. "We have to be faster!"
"Catching up already," I cracked my knuckles. "I will not go down so fast."
They all rushed at me at once faster than before. I kept blocking and kicking them away. I was keeping up. I was stopped by something.
"Gotcha." I looked down to see a blade through my heart. As I tried to pull it out, I was knocked down by Sitachi's quinque and stabbed by Eden's knife. I threw them off of me, pulling the blade out before having my left arm sliced off. I tried to regenerate but a rain of feathers struck me. Grrrrr whats this...
"Hahah we got you!" Misakue landed with her Ukaku activated.
"Stay down Jason!" Toshi flew down to kick me but I grabbed his leg and slammed him down. Rin threw her spear which got caught in my palm. I yanked it out and Toshi struck me in the spine. I stumbled as Eden stabbed me in the eyes with 2 blades.
"Ngh.." I bled all over. "Not gonna stop.."
"He's weakening i'll go for his legs!" Sitach swung his quinque into my legs, shattering them and caused me to topple over on my face. 1 by 1 quinques striking and stabbing me and shining feathers firing at me. For some reason, it was too much for me.
"He's downing!" I heard Sitachi scream as they kept going. For the first time in forever..... i felt myself giving up... I was too weak to break their attacks with a lightning strike... Am I losing... no way... Mama help me....