War Zone

It was so sad. To see all of this go down like this....

"MALIGANCE IS HERE!" I heard someone scream.

"HE'S BEHIND ALL OF THIS!" Another screamed.

"HE DID ALL OF THIS!"

This was stressful. But I've traveled so far to turn back. I heard an explosion and turned to see the destruction. Machines? How?!

"The Exiled is here." I heard a familiar voice.

"Maligance." It was the leader's wife.. "You dare come back."

"You need me your majesty!" I shouted.

"We got this." Her husband said.

"Well if I can see the distress beacon from another planet then clearly you don't!"

"You did this...." The male Leader sighed.

A machine fired at The Leader and I stood in front of the blast, the laser having no effect on me. I returned the blast with my own energy, destroying it. I blasted them all in the area and stared at the Leaders, seeing if they were pleased.

"Imprisonment..." They both said.

I find myself in a cell and the jailer being a bulky man. Infinizonian of course. I sighed and looked at him.

"Hello big guy."

"Silence.." He said.

"Whoa whoa according to Infinizonian Jailer code you can't speak. So I can talk as much as I want and you can't say anything!"

He fell silent but didn't turn around. Here I was in a dark cell and my glow won't work. I tried to break free but I noticed a wrist clamp. This was an energy nullifier. Sad. Very sad.

"So how does it feel now?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Who said that?" I looked around slowly. I smelled smoke. Oh fuck....

"Hello Maligance." It was Grim.

"The fuck? I just banished you!" I growled.

"You know killing me or Von won't do you any good. You feel guilty about killing the girl you loved."

"No I don't. She wanted me dead from the start."

"She just didn't want to see you. You took it too literal and now she's dead."

"Yeah and so are you. What difference does it make? She's in a better place, you're the one not moving on."

"I moved on after I killed you both."

"Do you think this prison is more then just a jail cell but maybe a thinking place?" He puffed a smoke.

"Why the hell are you speaking to me? Considering she changed her name? I was happy when she left me. Know why? Because I won't have to deal with her clinginess." I frowned.

"You miss her. Otherwise you wouldn't be hallucinating her."

"Well I sure as hell don't miss you." I scoffed. "You hurt Val by taking my wife from me. And you say you can't forgive me. Who's the one who can't be forgiven?"

"That was on you-"

"Blah blah blah I barely had time with her my ass. She acts like she's the only one. See that part right there was her fault. She has her friends,I have mine. But now she's dead and you should be joining her. So your words won't work on me. They did in the past. But I moved on. I'm happy with Mika. I'm happy to be with the girl I know loves me back and I can absolutely trust this time. So be a good boy that you can never be and screw off back to wherever you reside, Hellsing. I'm not letting you 2 get to me anymore."