Old Talks

"Hello Aunt Ash." I said happily, hugging her.
"Hey sugar cube!" She hugged back. Ya know, shes a really good Witch. And before you say anything, no she doesnt have a nasty wart on her nose, nor a crooked nose, not a single wrinkle on her skin, she doesnt eat children, or does evil with her magic. She has baby butt soft skin, an amazing appearence, loves children, and is very helpful to all her family. Even to me, the big guy almost everyone in the forest is afraid of, shes nice and caring to me too.
"So what are you doing Aunt Ash?" I asked innocently, seeing she had a book in her hand.
"Oh nothing much. Just reading." Her smile is always cheerful. I love when she smiles. It fills me with joy.
"Reading what?" I asked, looking over her shoulder to find out these were symbols I couldn't at all understand. Witches are amazing. Hell, Im glad the one here is my aunt or else I would have been dead for real. Witches can do powerful shit these days with their books and wands. If I hadnt met Cite when he rescued me from a high security asylum for the bad, Ash wouldn't have been my aunt. I love my Aunt and I would kill anyone who lays a hand on her.
"Hey Jason." I heard a familiar voice and turned. Oh.... it was Shadow.
"What is it?" I sighed.
"It's been awhile hasnt it?"
"It has been awhile," I cracked a finger. "Since you fucked up when we teamed up."
"You still holding that memory? It's the past, let it go." She face palmed herself.
"I had one objective,"I pointed my finger close to her face and held it up. "1 OBJECTIVE TO WIPE MY ENEMY OUT WITH YOUR HELP SINCE HE SOMEHOW KEEPS GETTING AWAY BUT NO YOU JUST-"
"Jason, honey," Ash put a hand on my elbow since she couldn't reach my shoulder. "Calm down."
"Yes'm." I took a deep breath and let it out before sitting down.
"Jason why are you still holding a grudge?" Shadow stood in front of me.
"Why?" I cracked my middle finger over my palm in annoyance. "Because you're supposed to be a very skilled assassin who never lets her target get away. I am the same, I am the giant of the forest with enough force to destroy steel for fuck's sake! Even I know better than to let that man whore Archer get away!"
"I'm sorry Jason..." Shadow looked down. "I don't know wh-"
"You know what Im gonna go take a walk," I stood up and leaned down to kiss Ash's forehead. "Bye Aunt Ash love you."
"Bye Jason." She smiled before going back to reading.
"Jason..." Shadow looked at me.
I walked through the forest whistling as nature hid from me. I bet they knew I was pissed off at the moment. I stopped to inhale the lovely scent of mother nature. I took another wiff of nature and caught a scent of blood. Not human or ghoul blood but... bunny? Oh shit I recognize that scent! I cracked my finger and followed the scent to find Luna bleeding on her leg. I picked her small body up and she opened her eyes.
"J-Jason?" She looked up at me. "H-hey."
"Oh god Luna, are you ok? Who did this?"
"An Ultima..." She squeaked and I pet her little head.
"Did this Ultima give his name?"
"H-he's right there..." She looked past me and I turned my head. Sweet mother of god was he an ugly shithead.
"You must be the forest giant, Jason?" He popped his claws out.
"You must be the one I will rip in half for doing this to my friend." I cracked my finger.
"Hm you're known to hold a machete. Where is it?"
"I dont need it TO RIP YOU APART!" I cracked a finger and my kagune ripped out of my back. I put Luna in a small hole and the Ultima jumped at me with claws out and dug them into my spine.
"The name's Fang by the way..." He grinned. "I will eat you alive."
"Hahaha very funny." I slammed my back against a huge stone and he jumped off at the last minute.
"You didn't scream. Normally anyone screams from my claws." Fang licked my blood off his claws.
"Yeah, well I dont need to show my pain toward my enemies. I'm quite used to it to the point I became Pain's best friend."
"Well in that case I guess I will just have to kill you huh?" He rushed forward and slashed across my mask. "You're strong."
"Yeah yeah." I retracted my kagune back into my body and let him strike me. "I dont care what you do."
"Oh really?" He snapped his jaws onto my neck and tore a chunk of flesh off. "Mind if I do that?!"
"Little shit I've been through worse than some weak ass bite to my neck and a scratch across my face." I kept letting him strike me.
"Aren't you going to fight back? I want to see your power!" I went silent, even when he knocked me off my feet and I bled to death. "You know how deadly an Ultima's eyes are to any non-ultima?"
"Hmmmm... Nope." I smiled under my mask.
"Before I kill you, let's take a look at that face!" He yanked my mask off and stopped. "Well well the giant of the forest doesnt look too bad. Oh well." He took his blindfold off and his eyes began to glow. I stared into them but felt absolutely nothing.
"You have no idea." I closed my eyes and smiled calmly. "Who I really am do you?"
"That's odd... You seem unaffected..."
"Yeah," My ghoul eyes kicked in. "I wonder how you taste..."
"Huh?"
"One bite..." I bit into his head and tore a huge chunk of his meat off, killing him. "OH MY GOD THIS TASTES LIKE SHIT. FUCK YOU TASTE BUDS! HELL, WERE YOU RAISED IN A DUMP FULL OF OPPOSUM FECES?!" I stomped his corpse to a bloody pulp in rage. "Note to self... never eat another creature besides Ghoul and human ever again..."