Back In The Forest.... (18+)

"Its been awhile Jason." Hash said.
"Hello Jason." Tammy smiled.
"Waiiiit." I looked at them both and smirked.
"What?" Hash poked me.
"YOU TWO ARE A THING ARENT YOU? I SENSE IT! DONT LIE!" I said excitedly.
"Hahaha yeah." Tammy looked at Hash.
"SON OF A BITCH TAMMY I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" I pumped my fists in the air and shouted loud enough to be heard throughout the forest.
"Hahah calm down Jason." Hash said.
My stomach growled and I looked around. I spotted a deer and crept to it slowly. I got my kagune ready but anothet scent got caught in the wind. Something tastier. I turned my head slowly. There I saw a bunch of female ghouls and what looks like an arm of an elderly man. It wasnt the human I find tasty, it was the female ghouls....
"Girls we should find some more food."One female ghoul said.
"Wait who's that?" The second one pointed at me.
"Just another ghoul." The third said.
"Wait!" The leader sniffed. "THATS YAMORI!"
"Didn't Kaneki kill him?" The third asked.
"Ladies ladies," I walked to them slowly. "Yamori's organs were put inside me, therefor the real Jason at your service!" I bowed.
"Look at those abs!" The leader wooed.
"Tell us big man," the third girl touched my abs. "How strong are you?"
"Hes an SSS- Class from how he fights!" The second ghoul said.
"Oh that's right!" The leader smiled.
The ladies slowly took my coat off and mask and sighed.
"He's so hot..." The leader bit her lower lip.
"My god look at those scars!" The second pointed out.
"Ooooh Jason look at you!" Tammy whistled.
"ATTABOY JASON!" Hash shouted.
"Oh shut up guys." I laughed, now being pulled to the ghoul tower.
The women had me lay down on the bed and I stared up. They begin to strip slowly and my heart beat rapidly.
"Like what you see big boy?" They all said seducitvely once all naked.
"Yeah..." My fingers tensed up.
"Show us whats in those pants." The leader grinned.
"Take it slow ladies. Its more enjoyable that way." I said.
So they did just that. They took their precious time. It was almost my time when the leader spoke up.
"Tell me Jason," She licked my neck and bit into it. "Do you feel this?"
"Mhmmm." I put my hands on her breasts. "Do you feel that?"
"Ohhh yessss." She moaned.
"Good I hope you wont mind me eating you 3 out." I smirked.
"Do it you naughty boy." They giggled.
"Gracias ladies." I cracked a finger.
"Oooooh you know spanish hm?"
"Si Senioritas." My kagune ripped out of my back and impaled all three of them at once. "Bon Apetit."
They all screamed but silence filled the air when I broke all their necks and began to feast on them. Blood splattered everywhere and I moaned from the all the fat I ate. I practically bathed in these thick girls. I heard footsteps to see Tammy and Hash.
"Hey fams!" I ate a part of a breast from the ghoul with the finest titties and smiled in pleasure.
"WHAT THE HELL JASON!"Hash shouted.
"I'm going to be sick.." Tammy whined. "Give me a second..."
She ran outside to puke and I smiled, showing my bloody teeth.
"Thats gross dude..." Hash pulled me out of the bed. "And put some clothes on big guy."
"Ugh." I put my pants and button up shirt on. "Its better than eating people right?"
"Im back..." Tammy said.
"Tammy Jason is a fucking Cannibal..."  Hash sighed.
I burped and Tammy ran back outside to puke once more.
"Nasty Jason." Hash dragged me outside and I laughed.
"Whoever knew cannibalism could be such a beautiful thing? Especially girls?" I cracked a finger.
"Jason what happened?!" Jamien appeared out of nowhere.
"I had a big feast." I smiled and picked him up. "Little buddy. Hehehe."
"Sh-shut up." He stuttered.
After putting on the rest of my clothes we headed to the lake and enjoyed the lovely view.