The Ghost Swing

"Dad are you ok?" Akira asked me.

"Huh?" I looked around and my people surrounded me. They were all confused and worried. I could tell by their heartbeats. I turned to see Mason next to me.

"Jason what happened?" He asked.

"I saw her again," I looked at my hands to see a bruise from her grip. "I saw my dead wife..."

I walked to the park only to stop and see the same swing I went to to ask her out at years ago... nothing really scares me until I was proved wrong when I saw the swing move by itself... and if anything, there was no wind so I knew she was still around, unable to move on. Like me, she was supposed to be undying. But.... it was hard for me to let go of why she died. She was taken over by her twin sister E.T. who had gotten out of control, killing my Whisp slowly. My love could not be saved with anything so I had to get down on my knees and kissed her goodbye as I plunged my machete into her stomach. Her blood spilled out of her mouth and on my lips as I kept our lips locked. I had tears rolling down my face as I stared at her lifeless face. But her last words were "Thank you Jason". I held her short body in my arms as I cried on her. She was no longer alive. I could never kiss or hug her anymore... I buried her next to the dekutree. To this day, I still feel guilty for killing her. I had plans with her... So much plans... Plans like her meeting our 3 little girls  Ashy, Omen, and Sylver I've adopted and our son Akira who I also had adopted. We also planned to have a natural born baby together.

"Dad," Jewel looked at the swing that slowly swayed with no wind at presence. "Who is that?"

"That Jewel.." I tried so hard to fight the tears. I wanted to be strong in front of my daughter who never met her mother. "That would be your dead Mamma... The one I loved... One crazy like me.."

"I would love to have met her." She said, staring at the self swaying swing. "Do you wanna go say Hi to her?"

"I..I.." I couldn't form the words. "I don't know Jewel... im not sure if I.."

Enough was enough. I couldn't hold them in. Just like that, I fell on my knees bawling. I had my gloved hands on my face, head down, tears soaking my gloves. I sure hope her baby Jace was alive still, all grown up. I miss that kid. I missed how everything was... so... perfect. I missed how Whisp and I spent time 24/7 unless she was with her friends. I loved her so much. I will never forgive myself for killing the only one I loved. Even if moving on was my option or just not love anymore. Ever since I lost her.... I've wished so badly to just be ended and move on with her. But no success. Decapitation kept me walking without a head. Having my heart ripped out kept me alive. Poisoning me with anything was no help. Electrocution only made me stronger. Drowning was not possible since I don't need to breathe to survive. Having my neck broken was not working. Being blown up only brought me back together... Somehow maybe Whisp's blood gave me the ability to regrow my severed limbs...

But out of nowhere I hear a crash.... I turned and saw a familiar figure...

"Hello Jason.." It was Maximus. "I came for a rematch."

"As you wish.." I pulled my machete out and He flew to me.

" I pulled my machete out and He flew to me