A Surprising Ending Part 2 (3rd person view)

"Brother," Jewel said to Akira. "Father needs our help."

"I can sense it but... Ash told us to step back and not interfere." Akira watched the reality Ash and Jason still motionless. "Im worried that Dad won't make it."

"Jason died..." Mason was on his knees. "He... Whisp stabbed him with a dagger that can kill anything..."

"SHE DID WHAT?" Akira stood up and formed a Kagune.

"All we can do is pray for Ash and Jason's victory." Jamien sighed.

"Mom is strong," Diz said. "She is really powerful. I know she can do it."

"Jason is my brother in law..." Emalyn stepped in. "I wanna help him..."

"Ash said not to int-" Akira stopped when Emalyn interrupted.

"Who said I was going to interfere?" She pulled out Cite's stone. "Jason gave me this so I can remember my husband. This has power in it." She put the stone in Jason's coat pocket. "I trust my mate will save him."

"You are strong Ash," Whisp smiled evilly. "But how long can you last?"

"I'd ask the same thing." Ash stood there unharmed. "You hurt my nephew so I will punish you."

"Your nephew doesn't feel anything. He is a ghoul for God's sake. He doesn't feel pain. He is unstoppable." Whisp turned to see Jason standing there. "See? The dagger did not kill him! He's an undying dumb fuck!"

"Don't talk about my nephew like that!" Ash blasted a hole in Whisp's stomach. "NOBODY TALKS ABOUT MY BABIES LIKE THAT."

"Anger is a dangerous weapon woman." Whisp regenerated. "But it's not too dangerous for me."

"You are so cocky Whisp," Ash blasted her arms off. "I don't see why Jason loved you."

"You are all weak. Jason is my man and He will go with me. Won't you baby?" He stared at her silently and looked at Ash. He just stood there as her arms healed back. "Aha, silent I see? Jason you big brute, kill her."

He still stood there and something glowed in his coat pocket. Whisp tilted her head and laughed. Ash kicked her, Whisp dodged and flipped Ash over. The star queen slide kicked the demon, breaking her legs.

"Jason sweety listen to me, You don't have to forget your mommy but just know we love you. We will never use you or tell you what to do. You are not a monster." Ash elbowed Whisp in the throat. "We love you."

"Jason I mean more to you then those idiots." Whisp laughed. "If you won't kill her, I will!"

Whisp telekinetically pinned Ash to the ground and pointed a knife to her face. Jason watched and walked next to Whisp.

"J..Jason.. You're not evil. You're a good kid. You are a wonderful person." Ash whispered.

"SHUT UP HAG!" Whisp cut Ash's cheek and backhanded Jason into the lake of blood. "JASON YOU ARE SO FUCKING USELESS AS USUAL! YOU MUST NOT COME BACK FROM THE LAKE OF BLOOD YOU WORTHLESS HUNK OF ROTTEN MEAT!"

Whisp shoved her katana into Ash's stomach and dragged her to the lake. She laughed insanely and stared at Ash. Whisp leaned in close and grinned while Jason slowly sunk deep into the blood lake.

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰-

This watery world was so red to me. I could still hear what was going on up there. Ash was getting hurt yet I felt so weak. I closed my eyes and began to remember being a kid.

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked Mother.

"We are going to Camp Crystal Lake Jason." Pamela said with a smile.

"What if nobody wants to be my friend Mommy?" Jason asked.

"Oh sweety I doubt that. I am sure you'll make some friends." She smiled. I missed her smile.

We got out and headed to the trail together.

(Because I could not find a good picture of these 2 ^)

"Momma," I looked up at her. "I don't know if I can make friends."

"I'm sure you will sweety."

Out of my memory, I landed on the bottom of the lake, feeling flesh instead of sand, bones instead of rocks, intestines instead of underwater plants, blood instead of water..... It was this bad.

"Help me Mommy!" I remember screaming that day, that day I was drowning. Mom wasn't nearby. The last thing I saw were the bullies laughing at me. I opened my eyes and found myself in camp crystal lake. In the distance I saw Mom. I walked to her slowly and gave her a hug. It felt so real but She whispered something and I awoken back in the blood lake. I heard Ash getting hurt yet I felt like I can't do anything about it.

 I heard Ash getting hurt yet I felt like I can't do anything about it

-𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰-

"Your nephew is gone Ash. You might as well join him." Whisp grinned.

"He can't be.." Ash had small tears.

"My new men," Whisp summoned dead people out of the ground. "Will be happy to tear you apart."

"Jason is still alive.... I feel it.." Ash had small tears.

"You see Ash," Whisp shoved a sword through her arm. "Jason is afraid of drowning. Im sure that he's stuck in fear down the lake of blood."

The undead surrounded Ash and she closed her eyes, awaiting to see what happens next. Just as they got closer, she heard a scream. She turned to see a figure jump out of the water to yank Whisp into the water and glowing green chains struck the army down in one hit. Ash noticed blood splashing and Whisp trying to get out but an arm kept pulling her down. There was bubbling on the surface of the blood lake then it stopped. Ash's heart beated rapidly as the world began to warp and she awoke into reality.

"MOM!" Diz ran into Ash's arms and hugged her tight.

"Hey sweetie," She looked at Jason's motionless body and sighs. "Akira see if your father is awake."

"Dad," Akira shook him. "Dad come on, wake up. You won."

Jason was on his back motionless. He wasn't moving or showing any signs of life. Everyone attempted to heal him but he just won't budge. Normally he'd be back to life... but he won't move...