Intro: The Dead Wife

I stepped inside the pool area and watched everyone swim. Everyone was so happy just splashing around doing neat tricks. I just stood there watching. Cole and Jamien was in the pool. My son Akira was in there. My daughters Jewel, Ashy, Omen, and Sylver were in. My brother Cite with his Wife Emalyn and their baby girl Emily. Mason was too surprisingly. I was the outcast even though they wanted me to jump in with them.

"Come on Dad!" Akira shouted.

"Jump in Bro!" Cite laughed. "There's nothing be scared of here!"

"I'll just stand here." I said, watching the waters. I gave a long sigh.

I sat on the edge of the pool with feet in the water, looking at my masked face in the reflection. I saw something zoom right past me and I turned my head to see nothing. I looked back at the water to see something looking right at me. When I looked up, everyone was gone. The world was empty and I was by myself. The thing in the water rose up slowly and I almost jumped when I saw what came out. or who...

"Get over your little fear of water Jason." It was Whisp. Back from the dead. Walking out of the pool like it was nothing. She looked young, like herself before her Death. 

"Whisp?" I was shocked to see her. How can this be?

"Jason?" She said.

"What?" I looked her in the eyes and she reached for my hands. I allowed her.

"JUMP IN!" She pulled me in and I tried to get out. For some reason, her grip was stronger. When she was alive, I was stronger regardless. Something isn't right. Something was going on! I NEED TO WAKE UP!