Insanity

3rd Person View

"He's too powerful Bucky! We need to retreat now!" Fin screamed.
"We can't!" Bucky coughed. "Jason needs us!"
It could be true the ghoulish man who appears to be out of control needed help. But his mind had already been poisoned by his long dead wife Whisp.  Driven insane by her... the one he called love... He may have sacrificed his powers back to Lucien but this was ridiculous... was it possible Whisp passed her insanity to her husband to maybe use this for his use?
"Someone or something is driving him mad...." A very welcomed visitor arrived in purple with a witch hat.
"Ash?!" Bucky said confused.
"Hello Darlings." She smiled.
"Aunt Ash..." Jason calmed down a bit.
"Jason it's okay, Juggernaut is alright."
"Is he...?" Jason looked into her eyes.
"Yes. I promise you he is." She showed no fear of his monstrous form.
"How do you know this..." He tilted his head.
"I'll show you sugarcube." She held out her hand. "Come with me and I promise you He is at my place safe."
"How can I trust that... AFTER YOU CALLED ME A MAGGOT HEAD?!"
Jason swiped at Ash but he stopped inches away from her cheek.
"When did I say that?" She looked at his large hand and held it. "Sugarcube I would never say that."
"Tell me Ash," Whisp took over Jason's voice. "Do you know what true power is?"
"Yes I do." Ash looked into the eyes of the true monster as blood surrounded Jason's body.
"Let me show you true power!" Jason grew slightly larger and his mask formed into a giant wolf skull, his one side of Kakuja also formed on his other arm, and shining feathers formed into a tail.

"Jason you don't have to do this." Ash said calmly.
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Deemas shot Jason but it was useless. The bullets did nothing to the giant. He growled and fired shining feathers at him.
"We have your back Ash!" Melanie landed a kick to Jason's face.
"Jason..." Ash touched his leg and instantly did he stop moving. He fell down and eyes stopped glowing. Ash closed her eyes and waited for Jason's mind to open up.
"Sugarcube?" Ash looked at Jason.
"Where's Mommy?" He was a child again. But this time he looked so normal.

 But this time he looked so normal

"Oh Jason." Ash picked him up. "It's okay I'm here."
"Where's Mommy?" He began to tear up.
"She's in heaven honey. Aunt Ash is here." She cradled the little boy.
"Aunty?" He looked up.
"Yes?" She looked back.
"Im scared." He whined.
"Awwww it's okay." She cooed. "I won't let anyone hurt you."
"He will grow up again to love me again." Whisp growled.

"He's going to grow up to be a kind young man

"He's going to grow up to be a kind young man." Ash said coldly. "You were no help to him demon..."
"Is that so?!" Whisp jumped at her.
"Really?" Ash used her magic to sling her into the wall. "You are pathetic."
"Girl vs Girl?" Whisp laughed.
"I guess." Ash set baby Jason down but before anything Ash forcefully woke up. The giant Jason was in woken up and rose up on it's hind legs fully healed. Baby Jason was gone.
"Do you think He's going to stay down for YOU?" Jason's voice changed.
"Oh no..." Ash whispered. "JASON KEEP FIGHTING!"
"JASON IS UNDER MY CONTROL! WE MADE A DEAL THAT IF I SAVED HIM FROM DEATH I WOULD BE USING HIS BODY! AND HERE WE ARE!"
"I want my nephew back..." Ash was pissed.
"You have to kill this body to have him back you witch!" Whisp screeched.
"I will fight for him!" She sent a fireball flying at Jason, seering his flesh but it rapidly healed.
"It's useless Ash The Witch! Jason was mine and He still is!"
"You're wrong.." Ash looked at the eyes of the monster.
"And if you were Whisp you wouldn't be doing this to him!"
"You're right... I AM E.T! AFTER WHISP'S BODY DIED I MOVED ON TO A MUCH STRONGER MORE DURABLE EVER LASTING BODY OF THE MOST FEARED MAN!"
"I will save him..." Ash said grimly.
E.T swiped at Ash who swiftly dodged it and blasted that arm with ice before shattering it with a kick. The arm rapidly healed back. The monster fired shining feathers at Ash, peircing her flesh slightly as she had a shield up.
"YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR NEPHEW BACK!" E.T grabbed Ash and slammed her down with impact that severely injured Ash.
"Ngh..." Ash found her legs broken and tried to heal them. The process was slow as she was badly hurt and almost out of energy. "Jason I won't give up..."
"Any last words?" E.T stared down. Ash stared up silently. "Guess not!"
Ash squeezed her eyes shut whispering a spell. A forbidden spell. E.T slammed her large hand down on top of the witch but a large burst of white light flashed and an explosion sounded in the air. Ash opened her eyes slowly to see something that brought tears to her face. The Prince of the Stars....