The Infinizonian Laws

Okay so I promised you that I'd go over the laws after the previous chapter, yes? Okay I will tell you them as I head towards the light.

1. You cannot remarry once you are married to one you love.

2. If you are found to be cheating on your loved one, you are to be punished by torture of the one you cheat on.

3. An Infinizonian cannot breed with another species unless they are compatiable or if the Infinizonian's parents give consent.

4. When an Infant is born, He or She must be shown to the Almighty for a precognition moment. If the baby is forseen to grow up to be a danger to their planet they should be exiled when they get old enough to care for themselves. In the meantime, they cannot make contact with others.

5. When an Infinizonian dies, they are to be brought into outerspace with no covers so that they will become a star themself.

6. Killing innocents is forbidden. If found killing, the guilty one will be executed by a black shard, an Infinizonians one true weakness that is only found on their planet.

7. Infinizonians are supposed to be peaceful. Any species that are not Infinizonian are welcome to the planet unless they are clearly a threat.

8. Infinizonians can answer any universal questions. But one that absolutely must not be answered is who God is and how the world was made.

9. There is no clan in Infinizonians. The leader is oftenly accompanied by his or her spouse. When they pass, their child and their chosen spouse will take their place.

10. There is 2 sides of Infinizona. The Life Zone and The Death Zone. None should cross the Death Zone unless given special permission by both Leaders.

11. Infinizonians must go to their school to learn how to use their gifts. They do not need knowledge as they are born with it.

12. The Infinizonians have permission to attack when need be.

13. None shall steal or kill.

14. The Sun and Moon are their saviors. Respect the Saviors.

And thats about it. And just in time. I have made it on the port of Infinizonia. I looked around to see destruction and screaming Infinizonians. This is bad. Real Bad. But fear not, I Maligance will stop this.