Bloodbath (3rd person view)

Kay and Lester were hanging out along with Isabel and Kay's husband MrBlood. They all hung out in the forest chilling.

"Babe," MrBlood said to Kay. "Have you heard from Jason yet?"

"Um no. Not at all." Kay responded.

"Neither have I." Lester commented.

But it wasn't long before Kay got a call from Jamien. She picked up and answered.

"Kay, listen to me very carefully," Jamien said, coughing. "If you see Jason, tell me and run away as fast as you can!"

"Okay but why?" 

Kay dropped the phone when a blade went right through her stomach and she turned slowly and looked up to see Jason's angry eyes. He twisted and jerked the machete out of her. She fell on her knees coughing blood and he stomped on her spine, pinning her to the ground stabbing her psychotically. MrBlood jump kicked him into a tree and knelt next to Kay.

"Love," Kay looked up at him with sad eyes. "I.. Love.. y-"

Jason yanked MrBlood off his feet and impaled him to a tree branch before pinning Kay to the ground and putting her into a headlock. Lester tried punching him and kicking him while Isabel  bit into his flesh severely. He twisted Kay's neck and stood up, the other 2 still attacking him. When Isabel bit his arm, He grabbed her face with his free hand and shanked her throat with his knife. She sputtered and struggled but slowly went limp like a ragdoll and He dropped her. Lester was furious and slammed a stone on Jason's head, causing him to stumble and she picked up the phone to call Mason.

"pick up... come on Mason pick the fuck up!" Lester panted and turned her head to see Jason gone. She trembled and Mason picked up. "Mason... he's in the forest..."

"Oh god. I'm on my way!" Mason hung up and headed his way to the forest.

Lester pulled out her switchblade and watched out very closely for Jason. He appeared behind her and grabbed her by the throat. She shoved the knife into his neck and dropped.

"Jason what has gotten into you?" Lester got up. "Don't tell me you got drunk again." Jason stood there silently, pulling the knife out of his neck. He threw it aside and glared at her under his mask. Lester could smell the blood of familiar people. She stepped back slowly. She could smell Omen, Sylver, Kay, Isabel, MrBlood, Jamien, Cole, Bloodette, Alana, and so many more. Tears fell from her eyes. "You killed your children too... Didn't you..."

He pulled out his machete and slammed it down onto her shoulder, leaving a gash. He pulled it out and prepared to swing down again until a Kagune blade impaled him, making him drop his machete and jerked him back. Lester saw Akira, Sophie, Endraia, Mason, Jamien, Cole, Jewel, Ash, and Mercury. The kagune went back to Akira and Jason's blood dripped from it. Diz grabbed Lester and ran her to safety.

"Father," Jewel said. "You have to stop."

"Brother," Mason had blood dripping from him like always. "You need to stop this."

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IM GOING FOR THE KILL!" Deemas rushed in and impaled Jason to the tree. He twisted his Katana and Jason spat blood. "DIE YOU DAMN GHOUL! I HAVE DIPPED GHOUL POISON IN THIS SO NO MATTER HOW UNKILLABLE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN, I GUARANTEE TH-"

Jason shoved his fist into Deemas's stomach and stared into his eyes from under his mask. He crushed some organs from the impact and threw Deemas aside. The assassin groaned and layed there. Jason bent down to grab his leg and dragged him to a tree.

"Let's stop him together Aunt Mercury." Jewel said.

"Done." She nodded.

The girls pulled out their machetes and got in position. They quickly rushed at Jason and stabbed him in the sides. He dropped Deemas and Shadow grabbed Deemas away. The girls fought him as He tried to stop them but the females were too strong for him. Akira and Mason summoned chains to chain him down and he fell on his knees. Chains wrapped around his wrists, neck, and ankles. He struggled and the chains pulled him harder and he decided to stop.

 He struggled and the chains pulled him harder and he decided to stop

"Jason Darling calm down." Ash stepped forward and put her hands on his head slowly. Her hands glowed slightly as she entered his head.